Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury transcends alphabet titles, he should drop the WBC and fight the winner of Usyk-AJ II!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

So Fury punch as hard as Cooper now?

Fury can’t even beat 3-4 of those currently ranked in the top-10. FOH.
    Yes Fury can punch much harded than cooper. You dont really think lil ole ali could beat Fury do you? thats like saying michael carbajal could beat Darren van horn.

Comment

Originally posted by sallyField View Post

Yes Fury can punch much harded than cooper. You dont really think lil ole ali could beat Fury do you? thats like saying michael carbajal could beat Darren van horn.
      Yes, he punches harder in yer dreams.

The bum, Steve Cunningham, who’s neither as big or as skilled/tough as Ali was coming off 3 losses when he dropped Fury heavily until Fury used dirty tactics to beat him.

Haye was Ali’s size and he would’ve beaten Fury.

Comment

Only a boneheed thinks Dillian Whyte, up against insurmountable odds, is a better proposition than Fury vs. AJ/Usyk for Undisputed!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Fair enough i didn't know it was such an offensive word, traveller, gypsy, *****, peaky blinder. .. I will definitely not use the word if it causes that much offence.
          The specific one that got removed from the original post is a very derogatory word. Now you know.

Comment

If you saw him during fight week against wilder, he was wearing the wbc T-shirt all the time, he was carrying the wbc belt all the time.

He seems proud to be wbc champ, he isn’t going to give that up.

Comment

As a fan i am not interested in seeing whyte-fury. I’d rather wait 5-10 months for usyk/aj winner vs fury than fight whyte. I won’t blame fury if he’s not interested in fighting whyte at all. If it happens good, if it doesn’t happen, also good. Not sweating it. After watching him got chinned by povetkin after all the talk he’s done i just lost interest. There’s just nothing to gain in beating him at this point in fury’s career lol.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

The specific one that got removed from the original post is a very derogatory word. Now you know.
                Lets hope you show the same energy for every derogatory word against all minority groups and not just Travellers

Comment

The bum, Steve Cunningham, who’s neither as big or as skilled/tough as Ali was coming off 3 losses when he dropped Fury heavily until Fury used dirty tactics to beat him.

you are just a Fury hater you do't make any sense. Yeah henry cooper who weighs 100 pounds less than Fury punches harder than him ok pal. You are still crying about the steve cunningham fight?

Comment

That must've been why Haye shat it twice.

I want to see fury versus Whyte as I think it'll be a good fight and Whyte deserves the shot after Wilder's shameful ducking of him for years. Convinced it's a win for fury but until it actually happens, I don't truly know. Hopefully Whyte's 'injury' will get this fight on sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by sallyField View Post

you are just a Fury hater you do't make any sense. Yeah henry cooper who weighs 100 pounds less than Fury punches harder than him ok pal. You are still crying about the steve cunningham fight?
                      Based on yer logic, Valuev must be the biggest puncher in HW history.

Again: Ali was the same size as David Haye. Fury isn’t half as good as advertised and that will be evident when he fights a decent opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X