Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury transcends alphabet titles, he should drop the WBC and fight the winner of Usyk-AJ II!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tyson Fury transcends alphabet titles, he should drop the WBC and fight the winner of Usyk-AJ II!

    The Gypsy King holds the Lineal, which is the only genuine title remaining. He also holds the RING magazine title, which holds sway with all the modernist pinheads, who still laud alphabet titles. Tyson has won them all. The only true champion is Tyson Fury, and he doesn't need trinkets to prove it. He is unbeaten and has held them all.

    The winner of Oleksandr Usyk and Anthony Joshua is all that matters. Anything else is a waste of time, there are no other worthy challenges to the Gypsy King.
    BLASTER1, dibzvincent143 and 2 others like this.

  • #2
    Scared of him fighting a proven top 10 fighter?

    Comment


    • #3
      We've has Wilder and now Fury running from Dillian Whyte.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        We've has Wilder and now Fury running from Dillian Whyte.
        If Tyson Fury can fight Oleksandr Usyk, fresh off of two wins over Anthony Joshua, why wouldn't you want to see that? Why would you rather see him fight Dillian Whyte, over Usyk? Your logic has been bummed out of ya.
        El_Mero likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          If Tyson Fury can fight Oleksandr Usyk, fresh off of two wins over Anthony Joshua, why wouldn't you want to see that? Why would you rather see him fight Dillian Whyte, over Usyk? Your logic has been bummed out of ya.
          There's plenty of time between those fights, Usyk has to fight the rematch, Fury can fight Whyte. Unless of course you aren't confident in Fury beating Whyte?

          Comment


          • #6
            Gotta love the AJ stans, they were all about wanting to see a unified HW champion, and now Fury has the chance to do it, they suddenly revert back to "yOu hAvE tO fIghT tHe mAnDaToRy"

            Fury gets absolutely no credit at all for battering a bum like Whyte, just like they gave him no credit for battering Chisora who at the time was a clear top 10 fighter.
            dibzvincent143, leeroy84 and like this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

              There's plenty of time between those fights, Usyk has to fight the rematch, Fury can fight Whyte. Unless of course you aren't confident in Fury beating Whyte?
              People want to see the best fight the best. Fury and Usyk are the best. Dildo Shyte is nowhere near the best. Why would you want to see time wasted, and Fury pummelling Shyte, rather than Fury fighting a genuine threat in Usyk? What is the significance in Shyte, in all this? He gets paid well to take an L against Fury. Why would you rather see that happen? It just means another 6-12 months before we see the best fight the best.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by denium View Post
                Gotta love the AJ stans, they were all about wanting to see a unified HW champion, and now Fury has the chance to do it, they suddenly revert back to "yOu hAvE tO fIghT tHe mAnDaToRy"

                Fury gets absolutely no credit at all for battering a bum like Whyte, just like they gave him no credit for battering Chisora who at the time was a clear top 10 fighter.
                The fight can't happen next. So you want Fury to sit around and not fight? Why? Seems like you guys are nervous about Whyte or something.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  People want to see the best fight the best. Fury and Usyk are the best. Dildo Shyte is nowhere near the best. Why would you want to see time wasted, and Fury pummelling Shyte, rather than Fury fighting a genuine threat in Usyk? What is the significance in Shyte, in all this? He gets paid well to take an L against Fury. Why would you rather see that happen? It just means another 6-12 months before we see the best fight the best.
                  Usyk has to rematch Joshua. So a Fury-Usyk fight is at least 6/7 months away. Why do you want Fury not to fight?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Fury fans are scared of Dillian Whyte!

                    I thought Fury is greater than Ali? - the "best HW" stays running from contenders...can't make this shiiiit up.

                    Good to know some of Fury's fans know their hero isn't as good as advertised and he has just been outsmarting the system by bucking it.

                    Fury is a true gypsy - the biggest scammers on this planet. Some gypos just scammed a lot of people with some fraudulent crypto coin called "Crypto Eats" the same way Fury has been scamming his fan base.

                    The Body Snatcher!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP