Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Believes Joshua's Confidence No Longer The Same, He's Scared To Get Hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=aboutfkntime;n31140375]
    Originally posted by P to the J View Post

I give Usyk no chance of beating Fury, none... because he cannot contain him, and will struggle to hurt him

Fury is much more well-rounded as a fighter, and much more confident... than Joshua... he is also much longer, and he knows how to use that length

Wilder/Usyk is 50/50, with me slightly leaning toward Wilder

I am almost certain that Wilder would land betsy at some point in that fight, just like he did on EVERY other opponent... and I know that Usyk does not have the resilience of Tyson Fury

Perfectly plausible outcomes. When the time arrives, I’ll take one of this forum’s bets (that I haven’t figured out yet) with you on Fury vs Usyk, because that’s the match that intrigues me the most. Even if it turns out to be a stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
      I watched the fight. He never had him hurt. He definitely had the commentators excited with all of them missed punches at the end of the fight. And did you see Usyk’s face? He looked more busted up than Joshua did.
      so do you think Joshua won or something? WHen I watched it (and twice on replay) I saw Joshua hurt at least twice. Regardless of if he was hurt or not Usyk had a convincing 8-4 ish victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

This proves you dnsab these are the quoted scoring criteria of boxing. Please go back and join your moisty millenial soy boy pals in the gaming forums. You clearly do not not anything about boxing; including the actual quotes rules.
        You clearly think you’re bickering with a white person. “Soy boy millenial”? “DNSAB”? I don’t speak redneck and I’m not a white boy. I don’t watch the news and I don’t give a f u c k about your people’s politics. And for someone who is supposedly such a boxing aficionado you don’t have much to say about it

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post

You clearly think you’re bickering with a white person. “Soy boy millenial”? “DNSAB”? I don’t speak redneck and I’m not a white boy. I don’t watch the news and I don’t give a f u c k about your people’s politics. And for someone who is supposedly such a boxing aficionado you don’t have much to say about it
          I don’t give two s h I ts what race you are. I never mentioned it, I don’t discuss it and truly could care less. Why inject it into this discussion?

“Your people?” “Redneck?” You’re definitely a racist I have nothing further to discuss with you.

Comment

I don’t give two s h I ts what race you are. I never mentioned it, I don’t discuss it and truly could care less. Why inject it into this discussion?

“Your people?” “Redneck?” You’re definitely a racist I have nothing further to discuss with you.
            All of the simple minded political comments you made have nothing to do with boxing and everything to do with white people. You just needed to know that I’m not one of you and your political commentary is not relevant to the sport of boxing and even less relevant to me individually. Your assumption that every person in the world has a dog in your primitive political food fight, even when its completely irrelevant and off topic, is TRUE RACISM.
            Last edited by peplz; 10-20-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post

so do you think Joshua won or something? WHen I watched it (and twice on replay) I saw Joshua hurt at least twice. Regardless of if he was hurt or not Usyk had a convincing 8-4 ish victory.
              The fight was a chess match. Usyk won fair and square. But he took a decent amount of punishment himself. I didn’t attempt to score the fight but I’m not convinced that Joshua was ever in any real trouble of getting stopped in that fight. Its just a lot of narrative spinning and exaggerating going on because of the political climate in boxing right now. I didn’t expect Joshua to be able to beat Usyk. He’s too crafty and too experienced. But I also didn’t expect Joshua to be able to box as well and be as technical as he was against Usyk. He played Usyk’s game and he did better than I thought he would at it.

Comment

So nice to be able to block reading ignorant racists who 1) don’t know what the term racist means and 2) Don’t know the official scoring rules in boxing. And to think these are the folks who can reproduce to infect the rest of society and have an equal vote. Racists are some of the nastiest people and proof in the above post that they truly do come from all backgrounds and color.
                Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 10-20-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

So nice to be able to block reading ignorant racists who 1) don’t know what the term racist means and 2) Don’t know the official scoring rules in boxing. And to think these are the folks who can reproduce to infect the rest of society and have an equal vote. Racists are some of the nastiest people and proof in the above post that they truly do come from all backgrounds and color.
                  You’re worried about other HUMAN BEINGS reproducing but at that same time think you are not racist? I guess you’ve never heard of eugenics. Heil Hitler beeyotch!

Comment

Working...
                  X