Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Find It Strange Fury Can Continuously Climb Up P4P Rankings By Beating Same Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronx23
    replied
    Eddie has a point. But he’s the wrong messenger so his good point will get shxtted on lol. Aside from Wald & Wilder 3x Fury hasn’t fought anyone worth a damn.

I think it’s the eyeball test that has everyone convinced though. Fury looks and probably is the best HW right now. There doesn’t appear to be any real clear threat to him at the moment

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Keep switching alts but it won’t change facts.

Suck yer nan. And if you don’t like that - you know what to do.

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

..but is he wrong? Fury still has only two big names on his record, a distracted Wlad in a snoozer and the very limited (but dangerous) Wilder.
    Well that’s still more than what any other heavyweight has isn’t it.

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Something Hearn needs to learn that boxing is mostly a narrative thing - not the hard fights you keep throwing your boxers in continuously.

I won't be shocked if Wallin sparks Whyte tbh. Another unnecessary risk that might backfire.
    Make ya mind up Ol’ senile Stuart you made out Wallin was awful and a “Bum” when he fought fury. Now he’s a tough fight. You matchroom casuals flip more than a pancake. Set of c*m Guzzling **** HOUSES

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    He's right. Fury performed worse than in the 2nd fight and still moved up. You have boxing media (largely American) pushing their bias. Didn't ESPN have Wilder top 10 P4P a few years ago?
    Here’s Robbie the liberal. You back from attending pride week lad. Good on ya kid getting ya back blown out by side of Asda on hessle road hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Fury has beaten more top five fighters then josh has. Fury been fighting for 13 years. Eddie fails to remember this. Eddie puts chisora on PPV almost a decade after fury brutalised and beat him for a SECOND TIME.

Eddie feels his grip on HW Division loosening so he’s having a hissy fit clearly. The demise shall be televised folks. Hearn only wants to be part of a Tyson fury event bless him, let’s hope Whyte can get through Wallin (who Hearn claimed was cannon fodder 2 years ago! Lmao!) then Eddie can play his B side role in a fight with the king of Gipsy men!

poor Eddie, just wanting to outlive his children. More bitter then a kippers semen!

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Again: AJ has the best resume in 26 fights in HW boxing history. And that includes Ali, Holmes, Patterson, Lennox Lewis and everyone else in the history of the sport.

Narrative won’t change that. And AJ beats Fury 9 out of 10 times.

Anyway, when you’re ready to die - find yer way to Wood Green and send me the location. And this isn’t just for you - it’s for everyone of you brain dead muppets. Don’t ever tell me you’re going to do something to me when you’re a big fat pu….ssy.

Leave a comment:

• thack
    replied
    Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
    Both fighters got better fighting each other. That's what happens when the best fights the best.

1. Fury
    2. Wilder
    3. Uysk
    4. Joshua
    5. Ortiz
    6. Ruiz
    7. Whyte
    8. Joyce
    9. Helenius
    10. Martin
    Yes it is and your ten looks right. Eddie's just sore that he's been removed from the big picture with little chance of getting back. It's great to see as now we may continue to see the best face the best and leave Mr. rematch clause to play with his second raters
    davefromvancouv davefromvancouv likes this.

Leave a comment:

• vitali1999
    replied
    You can blame wilder and the judges from the first fight, had they scored it correctly then there wouldn't of been a third fight.

Leave a comment:

• LAchargers373
    replied
    Eddie Hearn is top level bum. Ruined AJs career ruined andrades career why u think he has no fighters anymore. Canelo uses him for his DAZN connections atm but canelo don’t like middlemen he will cut out Hearn soon too. Hating on fury doesn’t just sound bitter, it is bitter. His top fighter is a fraud with 2 losses and he can no longer hide that fact. In his mind AJ is still the top hw “based off his opponents” lol. AJ a bum who would get clean KOd vs wilder that’s why they haven’t fought. Eddie takes a lot of **** but he couldn’t get the wilder fight made for about 4 years cause he was content with sitting in england beating up bums in sold out soccer stadiums for a lot of money. I don’t hate on AJ for that. But don’t act like he’s some take on all comers fight anyone fighter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X