Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Exclaims 'F---!!!!!' On Twitter After Mikey Garcia Fight Disappears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Exclaims 'F---!!!!!' On Twitter After Mikey Garcia Fight Disappears

Regis Prograis reacted succinctly and understandably Saturday night to Mikey Garcia's stunning loss to Sandor Martin. Prograis issued a one-word Tweet, "F---!!!!!,' immediately after Martin was announced as a majority-decision winner over Garcia in their 10-round welterweight fight at Chukchansi Park in Fresno, California. Garcia was consistently listed as a 20-1 favorite to beat the Spanish southpaw in what was supposed to be a tune-up fight for the four-division champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I said the same damn thing.
    landotter likes this.

Comment

Except now we know it wasn't worth it.
      Gypshot and revelated like this.

Comment

I'm sure these guys will be falling over themselves to still fight Mikey or Sandor
        Gypshot likes this.

Comment

As the fight began and I’m listening to these week ass commentators say this is just how he starts, I was thinking well he’s not even sharp at placing his shots. As the fight went on round after round I saw no real adjustments with Mikey so in a close but boring fight the huge underdog got the just decision. I doubt seriously though he will go on to do big things in boxing, he had the right style on the right night verse an off Mikey.
          Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

I'm glad Mikey lost because he sold his 0 to Errol. I'm not saying Errol-Mikey fight was fixed. But it was a fight that Mikey had zero chance of winning. I hope Mikey retires. I personally don't want to see him fight anymore.
            Gypshot and landotter like this.

Comment

Mikey was always gonna price himself out of that one imo.

Comment

Mr. Prograis, stop chasing names (Broner & Garcia), and start chasing greatness! Vergil Ortiz Jr., or Keith Thurman! Choose One!
                TinAgeOfBoxing, and like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Mr. Prograis, stop chasing names (Broner & Garcia), and start chasing greatness! Vergil Ortiz Jr., or Keith Thurman! Choose One!
                  I hate to see a grown man cry. Rooroo could have fought Mikey 5 years ago, if he wanted it so bad. Take the big fight that's there now, and quit crying about missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    I'm sure these guys will be falling over themselves to still fight Mikey or Sandor
                    Yup and I hope it's Tank. Great fight to get some credibility for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X