Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Sandor Martin - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    they almost robbed martin.....whoever that judge that scored 95-95 needs to be kicked in the balls!

Comment

Well done Sandor Martin. Deserved result.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        I’m shocked more that 2 of the the judges scored it right than Martin boxed as well as he did.

Same here. I was sure they would give it to Garcia. Two honest judges? How did they sneak in?

Comment

That fight was B O R I N G. Can't believe Mikey and his corner didn't see him losing rounds and therefore had no urgency to take over the fight. Mikey couldn't pull the trigger. What happened to the body work he was ripping Broner with? That was there for him all night. Very disappointed in Mikey. As for Martin, if I never saw him in another fight again I'd be happy. SNOOZE FEST. Good for him, though, in getting the W.
          Last edited by Tag, You're Hit; 10-16-2021, 10:37 PM.

Comment

How did boxingscene score that a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

The fist pumps bro. Automatic Mikey round.

Comment

Garcias insistence on staying a pudgy welter ensures his feet will remain way too slow to compete.

That fight wasn’t even close and anyone who scored it close is an idiot. And yea, that goes for Boxingscene as well. Get a new unofficial judge and kick your current one to the curb so he can go hang out with Zachary Young. They can talk about their 95-95 cards and how life as blind men is treating them.
                Mammoth and YoungManRumble like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I didn’t see the fight instead I was refreshing Boxingscene scorecard.

Idk how to post pics but BS actually initially scored round 9 for Martin, and then changed it to Mikey after the fight.

I have a screenshot of the initial scoring of round 9 for Martin. Guess BS changed its mind.

Comment

Wow can't believe boxing got it right twice tonight

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                      Garcias insistence on staying a pudgy welter ensures his feet will remain way too slow to compete.

That fight wasn’t even close and anyone who scored it close is an idiot. And yea, that goes for Boxingscene as well. Get a new unofficial judge and kick your current one to the curb so he can go hang out with Zachary Young. They can talk about their 95-95 cards and how life as blind men is treating them.
                      Harsh. Just but harsh

Comment

Working...
                      X