No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Wipes Out Artur Mann in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Wipes Out Artur Mann in Three Rounds

IBF cruiserweight champion Mairis Briedis (28-1, 20 KOs) demolished challenger Artur Mann (17-2, 9 KOs) in three rounds at the Arena Riga in Riga, Latvia. After controlling the first round, Briedis dropped Mann in the second round with a hard right hand. He closed the show in the third after two more knockdowns.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As maybe the only guy on here who actually enjoys this division, this was what I expected. Briedis is seriously talented. Mann was... well... not.
    Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Briedis-Okolie would be fun. I've got Briedis.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
        As maybe the only guy on here who actually enjoys this division, this was what I expected. Briedis is seriously talented. Mann was... well... not.
        Okolie will rock breidis I feel like the division is a little barren of talent it holds some good scraps tho
        Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

OKolie could possibly control range but Bredis can get on the inside and end him, imo it's a real 50/50 fight

Comment

How many uber drivers needs to get brain damaged before breidis decides to unify

Comment

Nothing special.

I'd lean towards him against Okolie but he's getting up there in age.

But if Okolie can let his hands go early (which I doubt) - he shouldn't have a problem beating him.
              Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Briedis has been a fringe top 10-15 p4p fighter for last 5 years. Shame that the 200lb division isnt given more acclaim in America, where it has zero representation. It goes to show how GREAT a fighter like Usyk is to go on the road and fight a master like Briedis ahd decision him in his backyard. Truly exceptional.

Briedis knocks Okolie out within 7-10 rounds. Briedis basically exposes his low IQ similar to Fury to Wilder and Usyk to AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Pig nose hater View Post
                  Briedis has been a fringe top 10-15 p4p fighter for last 5 years. Shame that the 200lb division isnt given more acclaim in America, where it has zero representation. It goes to show how GREAT a fighter like Usyk is to go on the road and fight a master like Briedis ahd decision him in his backyard. Truly exceptional.

Briedis knocks Okolie out within 7-10 rounds. Briedis basically exposes his low IQ similar to Fury to Wilder and Usyk to AJ.
                  No way in hell Breidis is top-10.15 P4P fighter for last 5 years.

Maybe 20-30... this is the worst division in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    I just watched the fight twice. When in that third round did Briedis get his nose split open? I can't figure it out. Either way, Briedis is a bad man.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X