Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Takes Out a Brave Lolita Muzeya in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubanks is terrible

Comment

Eubank is a pound shop version of RJJ

Comment

Awdijan on his bike..

Comment

Second corner stoppage tonight...

Comment

Eubank opponents so bad that they bury his fights on Undercards he not even Main Event

Comment

Meanwhile Briedis already won

Comment

Good opening round.

Can't see Marshall beating Sheilds she is painfully slow and robotic

Comment

that was a good stoppage, but no way does she beat shields. I like em both, but we just saw can't fight going backwards since she's been on the offense most of her career. She was breathing heavy after the first round with the pressure put on her. I like her. She's a good fighter, but i'd get 3 or 4 more fights for her before shields. she's just not fast enough. The sad thing is that after this fight, Shields will without a doubt get in the ring with her. She was looking for a weakness and I believe she saw it. Can she capitalize on it with Jackson in her corner is another thing because it is my opinion that she's not as good as before.

Comment

Marshall is very good, and she hits hard. Didn't she already beat Shields in the past? I think Shields has a loss to her in the amateurs. When are we getting that fight?

Comment

https://youtu.be/iuA7V2QW7uU
                      Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X