Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz On Haney Offer For December 3 Fight: Actually Send Contract This Time, *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

The only thing that's hilarious is Haney fighting 40 year olds and barely surviving.... Or Haney never fighting anyone that poses danger, name a good name on Haney's resume? Again this is all Haney if the fight doesn't happen.
    That 40 year old is still better than Garcia's best win. Not only in accomplishment, but actually in the ring. And if Garcia and Diaz had a little balls about them he'd never have fought that 40 year old. Haney beats Garcia and Diaz easier than that 40 year old.
    Dare7 Dare7 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'm not going to badmouth Diaz because he's a dog but blaming Haney for his mandatory choosing not to fight him is irrational. The fight was obviously there for Jojo and is again.
      True. Because a mandatory can't be avoided. If they can't agree we get a purse bid. So Jo jo is full of ****.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I understand Oscar has beef with Hearn, but he should make this fight happen for his fighter, and the fans! Let KingRy fight Linares next! Make Haney vs. Diaz ASAP! MAN UP!
        Well said. But I think they'll keep Diaz for when Garcia is fit, and try to blame Hearn in the meantime. After the Garcia fight, win or lose, I see Diaz dropping back to 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

True. Because a mandatory can't be avoided. If they can't agree we get a purse bid. So Jo jo is full of ****.
          Yeah, he is but I also think it's possible he's loyal to Golden Boy.
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Yeah, he is but I also think it's possible he's loyal to Golden Boy.
            Yeah no question. But does he want to fight for world titles or not? Would Oscar have got away with dictating to Canelo? I don't think so. These fighters need to remind the promoter that they're the boss. Diaz is a championship level fighter. If he doesn't want to fight Haney then he should be fighting for a title elsewhere, like 130 where he belongs. Not fighting a prospect in Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Why do most think Haney is someone to FEAR??? (Can't bust a grape)

A possible Pts win. (Exciting stuff)

Haney has EVERYTHING to lose in a match Vs. JoJo. And NOTHING to gain.

GoldenBoy should jump at this opportunity & it + saves Ryan the beating he was going to get from Diaz aswell. Win/Win.

let me break it down for you and the other simple minded mfs ..whether a guy can KO you or embarrass you badly on the cards and make you look amateurish.. it’s still a bad look and these fighters and their handlers do not want to put them in with Haney because he takes away that “monster” image, that “KO artist” image guys like Garcia have.. Haney makes you actually have to use skill and strategy to win, none of these guys want to get embarrassed and take a sure L
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

You can send a contract also Jo Jo. Yet another fighter out there that expects Matchroom to make the offers, but can't get his own people to make an offer.
                Haney made the offer to fight Jojo on December 3.

Now Haney's team should send the contract to back that up.

Comment

Well said. But I think they'll keep Diaz for when Garcia is fit, and try to blame Hearn in the meantime. After the Garcia fight, win or lose, I see Diaz dropping back to 130.
                  It's not hard to blame Eddy. Everybody knows they have to beat Eddy's guy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Haney made the offer to fight Jojo on December 3.

Now Haney's team should send the contract to back that up.
                    Well hopefully they will. But I'm not expecting anything to happen from team Diaz, and then to mouth of in social media. I hope I'm wrong. Imo Diaz is only in this division to fight Garcia and then he'll go back to 130. Again I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see this fight.

Comment

Well hopefully they will. But I'm not expecting anything to happen from team Diaz, and then to mouth of in social media. I hope I'm wrong. Imo Diaz is only in this division to fight Garcia and then he'll go back to 130. Again I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see this fight.
                      I'd like to see this fight too.

But Kingry vs Jojo had all the makings of a Southern California classic that would have packed any venue there. So I have no problem with that fight having been considered first, before Haney.

Comment

Working...
                      X