Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz On Haney Offer For December 3 Fight: Actually Send Contract This Time, *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems everyone is forgetting that Fortuna was a mandatory for both bitchass Garcia and Haney and both

Comment

Seems like everyone is forgetting that Fortuna was a mandatory for both bitchass Garcia and Haney, Haney danced around it and CROOKED ass Suliaman saved his ass, and the other bitchass came up with an excuse, Diaz wasn't asked twice to face Fortuna he jumped in there in a heartbeat!!! Silly ass situation and everyone feeds into the bull**** that it is!!!

Comment

Diaz was gonna make 1.5 mil to fight Garcia. Funny how ppl kept saying he would get more to fight Haney, yet Hearn only offered Diaz 1 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

True. Because a mandatory can't be avoided. If they can't agree we get a purse bid. So Jo jo is full of ****.
          Mandatory don't mean anything. Just cause it goes to purse bid doesn't mean the fighter has to take the fight. Fighters can ignore it and move on and the WBC will just drop them from the rankings

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

It's not hard to blame Eddy. Everybody knows they have to beat Eddy's guy twice.
            Not for mandatory though. Which it is for Diaz and was for Garcia. But they didnt even entertain the idea. On both occasions GBP informed the WBC that they wanted to remove their interest from the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OhG View Post
              Seems like everyone is forgetting that Fortuna was a mandatory for both bitchass Garcia and Haney, Haney danced around it and CROOKED ass Suliaman saved his ass, and the other bitchass came up with an excuse, Diaz wasn't asked twice to face Fortuna he jumped in there in a heartbeat!!! Silly ass situation and everyone feeds into the bull**** that it is!!!
              That's how I remember it as well - Jojo did the dirty work for both of them

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I'd like to see this fight too.

But Kingry vs Jojo had all the makings of a Southern California classic that would have packed any venue there. So I have no problem with that fight having been considered first, before Haney.
                I have no problem with that fight either. In fact I was looking forward to it. And I get the local rivalry, as my guy Josh Taylor has the same thing going on with Jack Catteral. My issue is this. Why do they have to take these eliminators, only to knock back the title shot? This fight could have been done without that nonsense. They would have saved themselves sanctioning fees, saved themselves from criticism and looking bad ( like ducks basically ) and it would allow other fighters the opportunity. Ones who are willing to go on for the title shot. These two and GBP are acting unprofessionaly.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post

Mandatory don't mean anything. Just cause it goes to purse bid doesn't mean the fighter has to take the fight. Fighters can ignore it and move on and the WBC will just drop them from the rankings
                  Yep that's true. The point that I was responding to was saying Diaz is making out that the fight didn't happen because of Haney. That's nonsense. If Diaz really wants it he can force it. The fact he didn't means he's talking BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

The only thing that's hilarious is Haney fighting 40 year olds and barely surviving.... Or Haney never fighting anyone that poses danger, name a good name on Haney's resume? Again this is all Haney if the fight doesn't happen.
                    Haney is the entitlement culture fighter, who gets awarded the AA Belt just for representation purposes. Pig Nose Haney has been exposed in the ring as a no chin runner, and a guy who will try and short change his opponents out of the ring, with shady dealings. Nobody wants to deal with his 85IQ father who prices himself out time and again, with A side demand, despite pig nose being a glorified prospect with an AA email belt. Pathetic. Now you understand why I hate Pig Nose Jr and Pig nose SR.

Comment

I rate Diaz as the easiest touch of thise with a LW belt. So it's no surprise that Garcia jumped at the chance, and equally it's no surprise that Haney is eager to fill in for the hapless Garcia.
                      The fly in the ointment is Loma. Arum should step up and out bid Haney, and pay Comey step aside dough. This will get Loma a belt, and then guarantee Comey the fight in Loma's 1st defense. This will put the division back in order, and force Haney to face Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X