Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rogan Saw Fury-Wilder as 'Incredible' Fight, Gives Take on 'Long Count' Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Rogan Saw Fury-Wilder as 'Incredible' Fight, Gives Take on 'Long Count' Claims

    UFC commentator Joe Rogan used the word "incredible" to describe last Saturday's trilogy fight between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder. At the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Fury retained the WBC heavyweight title with a knockout of Wilder in the eleventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Stick to MMA Rogan. You don't know **** about boxing and it's rules.

    "When a boxer is knocked down, the referee shall direct the opponent to move to the farthest neutral corner of the ring. If the opponent leaves the neutral corner, the referee shall interrupt the count and will not resume the count until the opponent returns to the neutral corner."
    Armchairhero, blitted_master and 4 others like this.

    Comment


    • #3
      It was like listening to some football fans chat about boxing in the bar.

      However the fact that the fight was a week ago and people are still talking about it is great for boxing!
      Idunnoshet likes this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Stick to MMA Rogan. You don't know **** about boxing and it's rules.

        "When a boxer is knocked down, the referee shall direct the opponent to move to the farthest neutral corner of the ring. If the opponent leaves the neutral corner, the referee shall interrupt the count and will not resume the count until the opponent returns to the neutral corner."
        ————-
        Watch how, despite this undeniable inalienable fact, Wilder excuse makers will show up to steamroll another narrative of why their guy lost.
        Finito2K and Boxingmean like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Stick to MMA Rogan. You don't know **** about boxing and it's rules.

          "When a boxer is knocked down, the referee shall direct the opponent to move to the farthest neutral corner of the ring. If the opponent leaves the neutral corner, the referee shall interrupt the count and will not resume the count until the opponent returns to the neutral corner."
          So Andre ward doesn't know about boxing & you do, as Andre first pointed out the fact that it was a rather slow count...

          Secondly totally ignored his references to a ring side counter, indicating that he's supposed to pick up where he left of.
          The truth is there's no casual that thinks fury got the benefit of a long count, to a casual intricacies don't matter.

          ​​​​​​Food for thought.....why have a 10 count, if we're just going to count whatever we like
          Last edited by Walexhris; 10-16-2021, 03:11 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

            So Andre ward doesn't know about boxing & you do
            There's no opinion. The rules are the rules. Anyone claiming the count is 10 seconds or the ref shouldn't stop the count are wrong. That's a fact.


            Here's the unified rules of boxing.

            "When a knockdown occurs, the downed boxer’s opponent shall go to the furthest neutral corner and remain there while the count is being made. The referee may stop counting if the opponent fails to go to the neutral corner, and resume the count where he/she left off when the opponent reports to or returns to the neutral corner."



            https://www.abcboxing.com/abc-regulatory-guidelines/

            Anymore questions?
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 10-16-2021, 03:13 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Surprised he didnt cry again considering how ****ed up his hormones are at this point.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                There's no opinion. The rules are the rules. Anyone claiming the count is 10 seconds or the ref shouldn't stop the count are wrong. That's a fact.
                Ur fact? Do you realize that in the Mike Tyson vs buster Douglas fight, they actually reviewed the count even though they found it to be correct....The main thing is that it was reviewed, that tells you it's not fool proof

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

                  Ur fact? Do you realize that in the Mike Tyson vs buster Douglas fight, they actually reviewed the count even though they found it to be correct....The main thing is that it was reviewed, that tells you it's not fool proof
                  Who reviewed it? King and Tyson protested it and then dropped it. It wasn't reviewed by any official boxing org. The rules are the rules.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Joe Rogan
                    “So if you’re at ‘One, two,’ and then you’re like ‘Go to a neutral corner,’ that guy is supposed to be like ‘three, four five,’ but he didn’t. [The referee] went back to it, ‘three, four,’ but the guy had already been down for a couple seconds. Without a doubt it was a long count… I think it’s an error, or corruption.
                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP