Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Sandor Martin DAZN Weigh-In Results From Fresno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Sandor Martin DAZN Weigh-In Results From Fresno

Mikey Garcia was at his lightest weight in more than three years ahead of his first fight since the pandemic. The former four-division titlist is poised for his ring return, as he faces Spain's Sandor Martin in a scheduled 12-round bout. Both boxers came within the maximum contracted limit of 145 pounds for their DAZN main event, which takes place Saturday evening at Chukchansi Park in Fresno, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Mikey.

Comment

War Sandor

Comment

Fresno? Lots of my family live in that chit hole… meth central

Comment

Good to see Mikey working his way back down to his best weight. Would love to see him in with any of the top guys at 140. Longshot but him vs Tank or Teo would be great as well.

Comment

Lol they fighting tomorrow I thought they just announced the fight

Comment

'Fresno? Lots of my family live in that chit hole… meth central'

Seems like you could do an ordinance survey map of the USA. This is where they smoke crack, this is where they smoke Meth, this is where they take prescribed Oxycontin.

Comment

Mikey fighting somebody I never heard of before. Where is he fighting again? County fairgrounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                  Good to see Mikey working his way back down to his best weight. Would love to see him in with any of the top guys at 140. Longshot but him vs Tank or Teo would be great as well.
                  The 3 Welterweight champs (Spence, Ugas, Crawford) are all tall & long among other things that make them bad match ups for Mikey.

Mikey vs Tank at 140 is a great fight, I just don't know if Arum would give the winner a shot at Josh Taylor before Teo.

Comment

"maximum contracted limit of 145 pounds"

This sandor that nobody ever heard of, some spaniard uber driver, is a super lightweight.

Mikey dragged up a bum from 140 to a catchweight. are you fuking kidding me. Mikey is too lazy to make 140 but also too unsure of himself to even fight a full sized welterweight bum so he dragged up some no name to 145.

Comment

Working...
                    X