Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Suffers Right Hand Injury, Will Undergo Surgery on October 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He injured his hand by shadowboxing too fast on Instagram.

Comment

What I wanna know is why won't he fight Haney ? Is he scared he'll lose or something ?
      Rodtang likes this.

Comment

This kinda **** would ruin your career as a bouncer this running with a sense of glee ****. Say a guard frisks a man down and finds a bottle of alcohol, but he says amusingly "what have we got here my kind sir? Some medicine?" You're supposed to maintain your level of toughness not cracking jokes.

Frickin Ryan should be training with one hand while this injury heals. Instead of taking care of his mental health or worry about his hand. Like I said a touch of toughness not a sense of glee.

Comment

Damn,would've been hell of an fight/event here in socal,what a letdown!
          mgame likes this.

Comment

Just retire and go be a Model and/or Actor or something Ryan DAMN! Kid Falling apart Mentally and Physically already

Comment

Dag-on-it I've been telling you guys this for some time now and sooner or later you're going to have to start listening to me. This is not about Ryan wanting to fight or not, this is the business of boxing screwing with us again. This is ODLH negotiating with DAZN. He teased us with the potential Ryan v JoJo fight to show DAZN what type of meaningful fights he could give them if they play ball. He carefully reminded them that GBP, not Matchroom, is their ONLY key to success in the U.S. It looks like they're not playing ball so he took that fight off the market. He wants Eddie Hernzzzzzz banned from America. He wants to be the sole promoter for DAZN. If not, then he will not give them Ryan v devin/JoJo, Virgil v Conor benn or Mungia v Andrade. They have all the leverage because if DAZN does not comply by the time the contract is up at the end of the year, then ODLH will be "taking his talents to south beach" (that's an American joke you Brits wouldn't understand)....oops I mean he will be taking GBP to SHOWTIME where Stevie Espinosa is salivating at the thought of it. Then in 2022 we can get a major PPV 135 tournament headlining Tank v JoJo and Ryan v Devin on the undercard with the winner and loser fighting in a subsequent PPV event. Boots v Virgil, Mungia v Jermall and Marcus Browne v El Zorro. Oscar has to jump off the 'titanic' before it goes down and swim his ass over to Espinosa island. If PBC and GBP are on the same 'side of the street' and if PBC and TR continue to work together then this will be the dawn of a new age for American boxing. Lets go!!! WAR SHOWTIME / FOX / ESPN!!!!!

Comment

Oscar says he’s still going to fight however, because he’s that good and he could beat Gervonta, Devin, and possibly another fighter when both hands are fine on the same night; he’s that good, my coke is telling me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Damn, he probably broke his hand jacking Canelo off
                  Is there something wrong with that? Have you seen Canelo’s trouser snake? It’s incredibly long and big.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Playing around mexican meat must be dangerous LMFAO
                    And fun at the same time

Comment

he jinxed his health by pulling out of that fortuna fight with his wimpy millenial feelings excuse.
                      Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X