Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Congratulate Fury For His Victory, Thank You For The Great Historical Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Wilder's always been behind his own Insta. Remember, he doesn't trust others.

Chances are, Malik had a long talk with him.
    Chances are Malik typed that late at night after sharing a few glasses of Wine with Wilder and Wilder told him to come back to bed it’s getting late .

Comment

Classy post from Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

The Farmer that Fury bribed when he tested positive for PEDs and was suspended for 2yrs
        Eh, seems unlikely an American boxer would hire an elderly English farmer to write his instagram comments for him

Comment

An apology for not shaking hands would have been nice too!!!
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Obviously not written by him, but I expect we will hear more from him down the line, and it will probably contradict much of what he said in this post.
            Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

He should also have apologised for not shaking hands on the night. Until he does that he gets no respect from me.
              Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Very nice words from Deontay, he's now gained even more respect from me. Hoping to hear him and Tyson on a podcast soon!!
                Same mate i would love that tbh
                denium denium likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by snowdog View Post
                  He should also have apologised for not shaking hands on the night. Until he does that he gets no respect from me.
                  Give the guy a break, he'd just had the s*** beaten out of him.

Comment

Good to see. Water under the bridge

Comment

I think eventually these guys are gonna have a love fest. It’s gonna be great to see them both together clowning Joshua lol

Comment

Working...
                      X