Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear audio of Deontay Wilder telling Tyson Fury “I don’t respect you” after The Gypsy King gives him big props.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to let it go.......boxers lose and they shake themselves off and go for it again.
    I don’t mind wilder I just think he has been badly misled.

fury wanted to bury the hatchet after the fight but wilder was still overcome with his loss and I don’t think he really knew what his behaviour was like.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      Poor show of sportsmanship for sure. At least this time he's staying relatively quiet and not saying something deluded or petulant every other day like in the aftermath of the last fight. I prefer it that way because it means that he's not ruining the respect he earned in my eyes with a valiant performance in the ring. I just know it's not going to last forever though, he's going to give us both barrels of BS again at some point. It's just a matter of when.
      Last time he was quiet for a year, he let his ret@rded online cultists spread the lies and excuses
      Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Gatti and Ward set the bar pretty high, going so far as to have adjoining hospital beds. Having such respect and admiration for each other after just having tried to beat each others brains in is quite remarkable. True sportsmen are able to turn the anger off after the final bell rings. Some others just don't have that depth to them..................

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Bit unprofessional maybe but I like it.
            Too many fake rivalries in boxing. I like it, it shows real animosity and bad blood.
            Not this scripted bs we're force fed every week.
            Nah, it shows a sore looser.

Comment

It's a real cvnty move by Deontay but he is a proven bad loser and it was very much in the heat of the moment. I've seen the statement he (he?) has released today and it seems now he has had time to reflect on the saga he has chilled the fkk out a bit.

There is no point waiting for apologies to Fury and Breland and anybody he accused of dirty business he isn't ever going to go that far
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

The guys here to knock fools unconscious and to feed his family not to make friends. When I see Wilder or watch him I am tuning in because I want to see violence, I want to see bitterness and anger. Not this fake as bs with grown men acting fake towards each other.
                I'm going to kill you, bringing families into it then the next minute they're basically tossing each other off in the corner...its embarrassing. 99% of the time its nothing but a fake niceness its only done because its deemed an acceptable way to conduct yourself.
                If you want to hold a grudge then do so, don't let any mofo tell you how to act or who you have to respect other than your parents.

I don't think he's a sore loser lets be real if he'd have knocked Fury out he'd of probably spat on him. That is what he thinks of that guy and I don't blame him.

Why should he congratulate him and be all pally when he has just beaten him half to death and taken everythings he's worked for? Not everyone is about having a punch up and shaking hands after.

I respect him more for saying F.U after.

Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

I don’t see the issue with it. He said what he felt. I’d prefer this to guys talking massive **** in the lead up to a fight only to hug each other afterwards and openly say it was just to sell the fight. I’m no Wilder fan but he has no obligation to respect Fury.
                  dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

wilder is a loser

fury demonstrated over 36 rounds that he is the superior boxer to wilder

If wilder is unable to respect a superior boxer, then how can he have respect for himself?

He has self esteem issues. Give it a week and we will hear the flood of endless excuses from him.
                    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      The guys here to knock fools unconscious and to feed his family not to make friends. When I see Wilder or watch him I am tuning in because I want to see violence, I want to see bitterness and anger. Not this fake as bs with grown men acting fake towards each other.
                      I'm going to kill you, bringing families into it then the next minute they're basically tossing each other off in the corner...its embarrassing. 99% of the time its nothing but a fake niceness its only done because its deemed an acceptable way to conduct yourself.
                      If you want to hold a grudge then do so, don't let any mofo tell you how to act or who you have to respect other than your parents.

I don't think he's a sore loser lets be real if he'd have knocked Fury out he'd of probably spat on him. That is what he thinks of that guy and I don't blame him.

Why should he congratulate him and be all pally when he has just beaten him half to death and taken everythings he's worked for? Not everyone is about having a punch up and shaking hands after.

I respect him more for saying F.U after.

How can wilder have self respect if he cannot respect a superior fighter?

I mean its not even a question now. Hes had 36 rounds to take out fury. Hes won maybe 4 of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X