Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Picks Teofimo Lopez to Beat Ryan Garcia if They Fought Today, Says Garcia Can Win in a Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Picks Teofimo Lopez to Beat Ryan Garcia if They Fought Today, Says Garcia Can Win in a Year

Oscar De La Hoya apparently is not always interested in giving a promoter's usual partisan answer. The head of Golden Boy Promotions was asked recently on social media on who he thinks would win in a matchup between his ace client Ryan Garcia and the current unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan will relapse into depression again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
      Ryan will relapse into depression again.
      He needs to relapse into another PED binge before that fight. Oh I mean depression.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

As true as that may be,and I agree,you don't make it known publicly fuchen Oscar you idiot. You'd think he'd know better having gone through a few spats with Ryan already smfh.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

True or not, as a promoter, you never admit another fighter could beat yours. This dude is wild lol. Cocaine is a helluva drug *Rick James voice*

Comment

[QUOTE=chepboxingking;n31132916]True or not, as a promoter, you never admit another fighter could beat yours. This dude is wild lol. Cocaine is a helluva drug *Rick James

LMFAO you beat me to it
            chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Lmao if he had said Ryan beats him everyone would be bitching that Oscar knows that’s BS and he’s only saying that, etc. With that being said, yeah promoters probably shouldn’t say their fighter would lose to someone else.

Comment

I agree with Oscar, but what a stupid statement to put down your own fighter like that. You can say things like, " it's a hell of a match up" or " I think it would be a great test for Garcia" regardless if you think Garcia can't win. Oscar is certainly pis**** GB down the drain, I fully expect Ortiz and Garcia to leave GB as soon as possible, especially since GB probably is not going to have a platform or to much TV time since DAZN is cutting money.

Comment

For once, Oscar is being objective and truthful.
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Oscar keeping it 300. Yet i agree for all honesty garcia n teflo has highest ceilings. Yet garcia highest market potential. Garcia could trilogy teflo through 147 haney similar fight davis 2x- 140 n get an aged loma in a year or so. With garciq internet popularity he could ve the first real boxer to face jace paul in a year in a david goliath match. Garcia popularity would skyrocket through roof fight davis or loma then take an easy fight vs jake paul bigger bag. Marinate the teflo fight 140 n 147 talking huge fight. Either paul brother would do for the easy big bag yet popular market fight
                    Last edited by Ry92; 10-14-2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X