No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant will outbox Canelo. Scorecards will read 115-113 x2, 116-112

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb Plant will outbox Canelo. Scorecards will read 115-113 x2, 116-112

He will win at least 8-9 rounds and that's what the scorecards will be. Putting the house on Plant.

I want Canelo to win but I don't think he has a chance. The beating will be so obvious that the judges can't even rob him.

You one of the judges for the fight? I see you already have your scorecard filled out.
    BaguMka and Gypshot like this.

Comment

What makes you think they’d give Plant of all people the decision over Alvarez

Alvarez the same guy who loss every round to PPV GOAT Mayweather AND STILL GOT A DRAW CARD

Comment

It isn't going 12, Plant is getting demolished in 6 or 7

Comment

If Plant dominated Canelo enough to win a 12-0 type fight, he would probably be able to stop him.

By that I mean, Plant has 0 chance of winning a 12-0 type fight. At best he wins a legit 8-4 type fight (4-5 clear rounds, and the rest about even), and in that case, he is not getting a decision by those numbers you stated.

At best he would get a draw and much more likely is a SD or UD loss.

I would venture to bet that Plant has 0 chance to win by those scorecards.

Comment

Canelo haters can’t even illustrate how Plant will score. They have no idea how to score points. Canelo is one of the best jab deflectors. Anything you try to throw at him will nicely rolled or shouldered… then the opponent has to worry about getting countered agains the best counter puncher in the game.

Canelo fans can visualize how he will break down Plant.

Canelo haters on the Plant hope list just say “8-4” or “outbox” without citing any details of how Plant will land. Lol
            Rec28 and Cecin like this.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
              He will win at least 8-9 rounds and that's what the scorecards will be. Putting the house on Plant.

I want Canelo to win but I don't think he has a chance. The beating will be so obvious that the judges can't even rob him.
              So if canelo wins you will give him his full credit right? I mean since he beat a guy who should just be better than him rigjt?

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                Canelo haters can’t even illustrate how Plant will score. They have no idea how to score points. Canelo is one of the best jab deflectors. Anything you try to throw at him will nicely rolled or shouldered… then the opponent has to worry about getting countered agains the best counter puncher in the game.

Canelo fans can visualize how he will break down Plant.

Canelo haters on the Plant hope list just say “8-4” or “outbox” without citing any details of how Plant will land. Lol
                Exactly

I find it amusing how the noobs/haters think Canelo is some come forward wild brawler like Wilder and Fury lol. Canelo has the bes defense in the game his upper body movement coupled with Head movement is superb he’s out jabbed guys more than 6 inches taller than him. He’s out jabbed quicker guys and has the best feint In the game.

canelo doesn’t get dropped and hurt in every other fight like Crawford, Spence, fury, wilder he’s a master technician.

I just want these same idiots saying Plant will win to give Canelo his full credit after the fight but we know they won’t.

Comment

We'll see. I have my doubts to be honest. I know out-boxers are the sort who typically tend to give Canelo the most trouble but more often than not he'll figure them out in the end. If he could get past Saunders he can most likely get past Plant. Still, I'll be watching the fight if possible, there's just enough room for doubt that it'll be an interesting matchup

Comment

When has Canelo ever been robbed? He's not losing any decisions in any city. He's the money fighter and they won't f*** with that. Just ask Trout, GGG and Lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X