No announcement yet.

Choose your weapon: PAC's dynamite left or Floyd's cobra right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jutt View Post
    So knockouts deterimine the better fighter now? Youre tryin real hard here stanley. Last time i checked being a one trick pony isnt a compliment. Pac has power..but theyve been gassin this man up after his past two fights. Sure its easy to dust off another fighter who jumps in with his hands down. I'm a fan of Pacs but youre on his dick like an extra nut
    If that so-called "one-trick pony" keeps whuppin' ya with that same punch over and over, what does that tell ya?

F**K the power, if it lands, it means, it was accurate and well-timed, and the last time I checked, PAC's left has single-handedly brought down ATG's

Comment

Pac's left is fast & snappy

opponents knew that he was fast esp. that left
      but they didn't know it was THAT fast

he knows when/where to throw that in between his combos

Comment

pacs best punch is his hook

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
          If that so-called "one-trick pony" keeps whuppin' ya with that same punch over and over, what does that tell ya?

F**K the power, if it lands, it means, it was accurate and well-timed, and the last time I checked, PAC's left has single-handedly brought down ATG's
          Well...if youre a one trick pony and sombody neutralizes that trick what does that make you? If youre a magician and you can only pull a rabbit out of a hat..and somone takes your rabbit youre ****ed. Pac is gonna have to become more multi faceted or someone is gonna hurt his ass.

Like I said before...power doesnt make a fighter any more great. Are they more exciting yes but that doesnt mean ****. That being said, your nutthugging has reached olympic levels and its becoming obvious that you dont know much about the sport outside of Pac

Comment

Well...if youre a one trick pony and sombody neutralizes that trick what does that make you? If youre a magician and you can only pull a rabbit out of a hat..and somone takes your rabbit youre ****ed. Pac is gonna have to become more multi faceted or someone is gonna hurt his ass.

Like I said before...power doesnt make a fighter any more great. Are they more exciting yes but that doesnt mean ****. That being said, your nutthugging has reached olympic levels and its becoming obvious that you dont know much about the sport outside of Pac
            Manny aint no one-trick-pony anymore, he evolved after the first morales fight, and still evolving upto this day. You can see in the marquez rematch that marquez made the necessary adjustments to avoid what has happend in the first fight, but manny too made the bigger adjustments thus we had a very close fight. The one-trick-pony is gradually evolving into a multidimensional price fighter...

Comment

I rather have Floyds defense

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                I rather have Floyds defense
                You mean, you'd rather have no balls at all

Comment

Floyd's seems to be more accurate, but Manny's seems to have more pop to it. I'll go with Manny's.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
                    You mean, you'd rather have no balls at all
                    So being a great defensive fighter=not having balls?

Comment

So being a great defensive fighter=not having balls?
                      PAC can look like a defensive genius too if he chose to just defend the whole g*dd*mn time, and throw one-punch at a time.

Kinda like how Charles Barkley told everyone that he can have the same RPG like Dennis Rodman because he doesn't have any scoring responsibilities.

Guess what, Barkley the next night proved it. He didn't bother to score at all and rebounded 20+

Comment

Working...
                      X