No announcement yet.

Choose your weapon: PAC's dynamite left or Floyd's cobra right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
    This is off-topic, but, Floyd has more than one way of using his left hook. He can lead with it or counter with it and appears to be more accurate than PAC's.

But, PAC's right hook now. I think it also has more power than Floyd's hook.

I mean, it's already established that PAC's left is way better than Floyd's right.

But, here's another great example, it took how many left hooks from Floyd to deck Hatton?

How many PAC right hooks/rounds did it take to drop Flattened?

I rest my case!
    The only thing that proves is that Pac has more pop in his punches than Floyd does. Theres more to punching than just power, you have to factor in timing as well as accuracy. Does Pac have more power in his left? Absolutely,but its not the end all be all.

Comment

Who has the better straight punch, PAC or Floyd?

Personally, PAC's left straight over Floyd's right straight and it ain't even up for debate as far as I'm concerned.
      dynamite beats cobra?

Comment

Originally posted by Jutt View Post
        The only thing that proves is that Pac has more pop in his punches than Floyd does. Theres more to punching than just power, you have to factor in timing as well as accuracy. Does Pac have more power in his left? Absolutely,but its not the end all be all.
        Majority of PAC's fights have ended in ko's. What's even crazier is, PAC's hardly has had any fights where the opponent did not hit the canvas.

The fights that PAC had where his opponent did not get kd'd at all are far and few between.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Pac's left is more lethal, but Mr boat buyer's right is used way more efficiently.
          I've re-thought this. Why is there a need to be "more efficient". WTF, We're talkin' about fighting. Not some 9-5 job.

Efficient, bro, if Floyd chooses to be efficient against PAC, he's gonna be in for an uphill battle, bro.

I think, the reason for Floyd being "economical" with his punches, is because he's scared to get hit. The more punches a fighter throws, the percentage of getting tagged in return gets higher.

So, I don't think it's necessarily a tactical thing for Floyd, rather he's afraid to get hit!

Comment

Majority of PAC's fights have ended in ko's. What's even crazier is, PAC's hardly has had any fights where the opponent did not hit the canvas.

The fights that PAC had where his opponent did not get kd'd at all are far and few between.
            I didnt mean the end of a fight man. I meant as far as punching goes. The topic was the better punch..not the most powerful. Just because the punch packs more heat doesnt necessarily mean its the better one. Floyd's right is alot more versatile. Sure its not a lights out punch..but the accuracy and the timing on it is near perfect

Comment

Its obvious which one, I want the one with power and speed not just the one with speed.

Comment

I've re-thought this. Why is there a need to be "more efficient". WTF, We're talkin' about fighting. Not some 9-5 job.

Efficient, bro, if Floyd chooses to be efficient against PAC, he's gonna be in for an uphill battle, bro.

I think, the reason for Floyd being "economical" with his punches, is because he's scared to get hit. The more punches a fighter throws, the percentage of getting tagged in return gets higher.
                So, I don't think it's necessarily a tactical thing for Floyd, rather he's afraid to get hit
                The name of the game is to hit and not be hit homie. You cant honestly sit there and tell everybody on this forum that youd just stand in the middle of the ring and let another fighter punch you? If youve got the ability to stick and move then by all means go for it. I'd rather whoop dudes ass and laugh while hes trying to hit me

Comment

Who has the better straight punch, PAC or Floyd?

Personally, PAC's left straight over Floyd's right straight and it ain't even up for debate as far as I'm concerned.

Even if your opinion was true (and I am not agreeing that it is), it doesn't matter if Pac has the better punch if he cannot land it. If Pac and Floyd fight and the fight goes 12 rounds (it won't because Floyd will win by KO in 7), Pac will land fewer punches in 12 rounds against Floyd than he did in two rounds against Hatton.

Comment

For those of you who say Floyd is more accurate and times his rights better than PAC. I don't think so! Nothin' could be further from the truth.

PAC's left hand has single-handedly destroyed ATG's. In fact, for a long-time PAC has been labeled as a "one-trick pony". That statement alone says alot about how accurate PAC's left is.

If PAC's opponents already know he's only coming with that left and they get hit repeatedly with it, that says alot about his timing and accuracy!

Comment

For those of you who say Floyd is more accurate and times his rights better than PAC. I don't think so! Nothin' could be further from the truth.

PAC's left hand has single-handedly destroyed ATG's. In fact, for a long-time PAC has been labeled as a "one-trick pony". That statement alone says alot about how accurate PAC's left is.

If PAC's opponents already know he's only coming with that left and they get hit repeatedly with it, that says alot about his timing and accuracy!
                      So knockouts deterimine the better fighter now? Youre tryin real hard here stanley. Last time i checked being a one trick pony isnt a compliment. Pac has power..but theyve been gassin this man up after his past two fights. Sure its easy to dust off another fighter who jumps in with his hands down. I'm a fan of Pacs but youre on his dick like an extra nut

Comment

Working...
                      X