Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo On Caleb Plant: I'm Gonna Knock Out This Guy In Less Than Eight Rounds; Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Canelo On Caleb Plant: I'm Gonna Knock Out This Guy In Less Than Eight Rounds; Easy!

    Last month, Canelo Alvarez spoke more with his hands than his mouth. Canelo landed two punches on Caleb Plant at the start of their press conference. The Mexican champion has promised an emphatic, impressive victory November 6 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Albanianboxing likes this.

  • #2
    Reminder that Canelo fought 8 champions in his last 9 fights. Name one fighter who fought more champs in that span
    blackbakers likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Canelo's current run reminds me of Floyd's run. Most viewers examined Floyd's opponents and hoped they had the tools necessary to dethrone him. Whether it was Canelo's youth and strength, Maidana ruggedness, Pacquiao speed and power, most saw those attributes and hoped/thought it'll be enough, but it never was. Floyd had reached a level in his boxing career very rarely reached by any other boxer before. He was truly unbelievable. I believe canelo is now at, or near this level. Sometimes you just have to sit back and appreciate greatness while you can.

      Plant is a good fighter, with the potential to he great, but Canelo is just simply on another level.
      Last edited by chepboxingking; 10-13-2021, 07:48 AM.
      Johnny2x2x, REdrUm0351 and 2 others like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Reminder that Canelo fought 8 champions in his last 9 fights. Name one fighter who fought more champs in that span
        Canelo has one of the best GANGSTA shadow boxing. That’s the way most should shadow box. The true essence of shadow boxing is to emulate defense and movement foremost. Picture your opponent striking, roll, slip, pivot. Most elites I see aren’t doing that. Canelo does what Mike Tyson did. Shadow box as u would fight in the ring. When you do this constantly it all becomes natural. Canelo is The most entertaining offensive fighter after GGG, seek and destroy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
          Reminder that Canelo fought 8 champions in his last 9 fights. Name one fighter who fought more champs in that span
          yea and they also were the cherry picked weakest champions as well.

          El_Mero, Oldskoolg and 3 others like this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            yea and they also were the cherry picked weakest champions as well.
            I heard TMT gym is being leased to a Laundry Center owner

            Comment


            • #7
              We'll see. I don't think Canelo is one to underestimate his opponent but it sounds like that's what he is doing with Plant.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                Canelo's current run reminds me of Floyd's run. Most viewers examined Floyd's opponents and hoped they had the tools necessary to dethrone him. Whether it was Canelo's youth and strength, Maidana ruggedness, Pacquiao speed and power, most saw those attributes and hoped/thought it'll be enough, but it never was. Floyd had reached a level in his boxing career very rarely reached by any other boxer before. He was truly unbelievable. I believe canelo is now at, or near this level. Sometimes you just have to sit back and appreciate greatness while you can.

                Plant is a good fighter, with the potential to he great, but Canelo is just simply on another level.
                I'm rooting for Plant and honestly believe if he has the fight of his life he can win. Your post puts it in a perspective that most aren't capable of and honestly it's a breath of fresh air. You dont have to knock one fighter down to build the other up. Just give each respective fighter their due credit and speak honestly on the topic. Great post and may the better man on fight night win!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  “……because I have my special tea and Mexican beef!!! Oralay!!”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                    Reminder that Canelo fought 8 champions in his last 9 fights. Name one fighter who fought more champs in that span
                    out of those 8 "champions" only 3 were real champions. Out of those 3 only 1 was near his prime. craaaaaaaaaaazy

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP