Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removed
    replied
    Originally posted by Smash View Post
    Funnily enough i just had this conversation with someone i know who just happens to be working on some type of super computer, its gov stuff, and he inputted this question into the new tech and it came out with this

Mr_Blobby%2C_2009.jpg
    That looks like the guy who knocked AJ out a few fights ago.

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    Funnily enough i just had this conversation with someone i know who just happens to be working on some type of super computer, its gov stuff, and he inputted this question into the new tech and it came out with this

Mr_Blobby%2C_2009.jpg

Leave a comment:

• removed
    replied
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Butterbean with Wilder's right hand will do the job
    To smash Joshua's glass jaw perhaps, but you more than Wilder's right hand to beat Tyson Fury.

Leave a comment:

• cushtytaz
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    I'd say a combination of Joshua's upper body strength & clean punching technique, Wilder's right hand & heart & Usyk's footwork could be enough to defeat the Gypsy King.

What say you?
    What you've just described there is Fury himself. Nobody getting close to El Rey Gitano.
    denium removed likes this.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    We will see. Tyson not fought everyone of this era. Tyson may lose and need to avenge loss in future

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied

I'm just telling it how it is. No current boxer has a chance to beat him, so let's try and build one who can. It's only a bit of fun, why not participate?
    Butterbean with Wilder's right hand will do the job

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied

Well he's already good enough to be ranked #1 by TBRB, the ranking list that you claim to be the best.

Just man up and admit that you were wrong about Joshua and i was right about Fury. I know it'll hurt, but you'll feel better about yourself when it's over and done with.
    Fury has proven to be better than WIlder, but Wilder never proved to be top 3 himself. That's my opinion on the matter. We have all the other HW's fighting each other.
    Cecin Cecin likes this.

Leave a comment:

• removed
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

While waiting for that match lets hope Fury will actually fight a top 10 fighter not named Wilder so we can really see how good he actually he is. Not confident he won't drop the title and duck though.
    Well he's already good enough to be ranked #1 by TBRB, the ranking list that you claim to be the best.

Just man up and admit that you were wrong about Joshua and i was right about Fury. I know it'll hurt, but you'll feel better about yourself when it's over and done with.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied

Yeah, hopefully AJ will grow a pair for himself before he rematches that little cruiserweight again.
    While waiting for that match lets hope Fury will actually fight a top 10 fighter not named Wilder so we can really see how good he actually he is. Not confident he won't drop the title and duck though.

Leave a comment:

• removed
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Hopefully Fury wouldn't try to eat them like he did with that wild boars.
    Yeah, hopefully AJ will grow a pair for himself before he rematches that little cruiserweight again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X