Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s never been so clear we’re living in the participation trophy era. Wilder tried so hard, he’s awesome!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I'm sorry this animal below told you to kill yourself and murder the thread starter. Nobody should be saying things like this to random people on the internet. I raise the war banner in the Thunderdome and I've NEVER ONCE told someone to kill themself. There are lines I'll never cross.

Wow, you're getting your doctorate in mental health and you just told this guy to kill himself and murder the thread starter? And his mother should have swallowed him??

You're not even a doctor though, you said you're taking classes at the University of Phoenix.

I'm really in shock you work with mentally ill incarcerated and you just told this individual to kill himself and murder someone.
    the latrino got a degree in toilet bowl cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post

the latrino got a degree in toilet bowl cleaning
      HAHAHA.

You would figure someone like -Kev- that works with the mentally ill would be slightly more tolerant with people here. It would be a great training tool if you think about it to practice diffusing the bomb when you get upset right?

Hope you're doing ok man and again, as a human I apologize for this animal. Nobody should be encouaged to kill themselves or commit murder. Peace out!

Comment

Working...
      X