No announcement yet.

Fury vs WIlder 3 PPV buys projection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

How can a company owned by billionaire have no money? The fact that the company has refused to go public and let people buy its stocks tells you all need to know.

Money isn’t the problem - they just decided to cut down spending in the US (they weren’t getting the returns on what they’re paying for). The company is still overspending in the U.K. and Ireland.

AJ vs Wilder for Undisputed was a huge fight and if Wilder had signed the contract - I’m sure they would’ve cancelled the Ruiz fight.
    Billionaires are not all equal. There are paper billionaires and then there are cash on hand billionaires.

Now I don’t know what kind the DAZN guy is but if it was just that easy he’d have bitten the bullet and made it up down the road.

That he didn’t should tell you something bangem.

Comment

The ppv did 100k and Wilder fought for free. Happy?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Billionaires are not all equal. There are paper billionaires and then there are cash on hand billionaires.

Now I don’t know what kind the DAZN guy is but if it was just that easy he’d have bitten the bullet and made it up down the road.

That he didn’t should tell you something bangem.
        You mean a Russian oligarch isn’t legit? Tell that to the Russians who own a quarter of Miami’s real estate.

You don’t understand how business works. In business, you always have a period, as a new business, where expenditure would be greater than revenue generated. But once that period lapses and everything you’re banking on looks gloomy - you have to cut expenditure to create an equilibrium/balance. DAZN was mostly banking on Canelo vs GGG. But once Canelo wasn’t willing to take the fight and the secondary option (AJ vs Wilder) wasn’t feasible - they had to cut expenditure. And that’s the logical thing to do to cut losses.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

You mean a Russian oligarch isn’t legit? Tell that to the Russians who own a quarter of Miami’s real estate.

You don’t understand how business works. In business, you always have a period, as a new business, where expenditure would be greater than revenue generated. But once that period lapses and everything you’re banking on looks gloomy - you have to cut expenditure to create an equilibrium/balance. DAZN was mostly banking on Canelo vs GGG. But once Canelo wasn’t willing to take the fight and the secondary option (AJ vs Wilder) wasn’t feasible - they had to cut expenditure. And that’s the logical thing to do to cut losses.
          I don’t know if he has the cash on hand. If he’s into oil I assume he does.

That a long winded cuck way of saying what I already did- DAZN ain’t have enough loot on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I don’t know if he has the cash on hand. If he’s into oil I assume he does.

That a long winded cuck way of saying what I already did- DAZN ain’t have enough loot on hand.
            You sound like a m0ron. The average Russian oligarch is richer than the average American billionaire. They just don’t care about the fraudulent Forbes magazine and rankings.

Comment

as a lifelong boxing fan, I never thought I'd see the day that other fans were

A. siding with promoters and their stable of fighters instead of being a fan of a fighter due to their skill and entertainment
              B. fans arguing over ppv numbers, which goes back to dickriding promoters.

I swear to God if someone would have told me this 30 years ago I would have bet my life this would never happen.. WHY DO WE GIVE A FUK ABOUT PPV NUMBERS OR PROMOTERS????
              GreatMalenko likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X