Fury vs WIlder 3 PPV buys projection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buddyr
    replied
    as a lifelong boxing fan, I never thought I'd see the day that other fans were

A. siding with promoters and their stable of fighters instead of being a fan of a fighter due to their skill and entertainment
    B. fans arguing over ppv numbers, which goes back to dickriding promoters.

I swear to God if someone would have told me this 30 years ago I would have bet my life this would never happen.. WHY DO WE GIVE A FUK ABOUT PPV NUMBERS OR PROMOTERS????

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I don’t know if he has the cash on hand. If he’s into oil I assume he does.

That a long winded cuck way of saying what I already did- DAZN ain’t have enough loot on hand.
    You sound like a m0ron. The average Russian oligarch is richer than the average American billionaire. They just don’t care about the fraudulent Forbes magazine and rankings.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post

You mean a Russian oligarch isn’t legit? Tell that to the Russians who own a quarter of Miami’s real estate.

You don’t understand how business works. In business, you always have a period, as a new business, where expenditure would be greater than revenue generated. But once that period lapses and everything you’re banking on looks gloomy - you have to cut expenditure to create an equilibrium/balance. DAZN was mostly banking on Canelo vs GGG. But once Canelo wasn’t willing to take the fight and the secondary option (AJ vs Wilder) wasn’t feasible - they had to cut expenditure. And that’s the logical thing to do to cut losses.
    I don’t know if he has the cash on hand. If he’s into oil I assume he does.

That a long winded cuck way of saying what I already did- DAZN ain’t have enough loot on hand.

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Billionaires are not all equal. There are paper billionaires and then there are cash on hand billionaires.

Now I don’t know what kind the DAZN guy is but if it was just that easy he’d have bitten the bullet and made it up down the road.

That he didn’t should tell you something bangem.
    You mean a Russian oligarch isn’t legit? Tell that to the Russians who own a quarter of Miami’s real estate.

You don’t understand how business works. In business, you always have a period, as a new business, where expenditure would be greater than revenue generated. But once that period lapses and everything you’re banking on looks gloomy - you have to cut expenditure to create an equilibrium/balance. DAZN was mostly banking on Canelo vs GGG. But once Canelo wasn’t willing to take the fight and the secondary option (AJ vs Wilder) wasn’t feasible - they had to cut expenditure. And that’s the logical thing to do to cut losses.

Leave a comment:

• RightJabLikeZab
    replied
    The ppv did 100k and Wilder fought for free. Happy?

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied

How can a company owned by billionaire have no money? The fact that the company has refused to go public and let people buy its stocks tells you all need to know.

Money isn’t the problem - they just decided to cut down spending in the US (they weren’t getting the returns on what they’re paying for). The company is still overspending in the U.K. and Ireland.

AJ vs Wilder for Undisputed was a huge fight and if Wilder had signed the contract - I’m sure they would’ve cancelled the Ruiz fight.
    Billionaires are not all equal. There are paper billionaires and then there are cash on hand billionaires.

Now I don’t know what kind the DAZN guy is but if it was just that easy he’d have bitten the bullet and made it up down the road.

That he didn’t should tell you something bangem.

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Are Dazn really the ones to blame? They gave Hearn a lot of investment for him to put on fights people in the US wanted to see, and he hasn't done a good job of that.
    Hearn’s biggest problem before he toned it down recently is the fact that he’s a spoilt and arrogant silver spoon wanker who doesn’t understand diplomacy. And he basically thought money could fix everything. But these are professionals in the most masculinity sport and you can’t just just disrespect people as a promoter and think money would solve it.

But can you blame him when he never had to work hard for anything in his life and even his success as a promoter was by virtue of a boxer destined to be a megastar falling on his lap. He also wanted to act like boxer by living vicariously through his megastar when he isn’t the one taking all the punches in the head.

If he had gone to the US market in a humble way whilst using diplomacy - with the type of budget DAZN gave - conquering the US would’ve been easy. All he needed to do was build bridges and let the money take care of the rest. The guy ruined a lot of things and once the DAZN cheques stop - I doubt he’ll last that long in the sport.

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied

Resident toothless nonce with extremely low IQ calling me a certified nonce - can’t make this up.

You’re an obsessed bum.

Anyway, have you started taking geography classes?

Leave a comment:

• Pac=Duran
    replied

Let’s be honest, his handlers were scared. A guy who had 45 fights without fighting a puncher shows what they really think of him.
    Most def. and they cherry picked the gypsy king would they thought was totally wrecked and finished

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

It was definitely a super fight, you Matchroom fanboys are so salty man.

I’m fine with AJ-Usyk being 25 as well. I bought it. I’m not biased whatsoever, I sh** all over Tank-Romero being on PPV also or any other sh**** PPV that just represents greed from promoters and networks.

I just don’t wanna see domestic level fighters like Chisora on PPV. Is that really so biased?

PPV should be for quality matchups, not the sh** Hearn regularly serves up cause casual morons like yourself buy them, I bet you’re gonna buy Whyte-Wallin aren’t you.
    Now now no need to be rude. I wont be buying Whyte/Wallin and I agree Chisora is not PPV main event worthy. I just thought it was funny that you've whined about PPV before but now think 79.99 to watch an out of shape Fury fight someone who won like 3 rounds of a combined 19 against him in the previous two fights is great.

I disagree that its a superfight, a superfight to me is the biggest possible fight in a division, two guys who have been on a collision course with each other. Fury/Wilder never was that, it was the third biggest possible combination of AJ/WIlder/Fury.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X