No announcement yet.

So it appears that Whyte is now the man to defeat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it appears that Whyte is now the man to defeat Tyson Fury

First it was McDermott, then Chisora, then Wlad, then Wilder, and now Whyte.

After Fury wins 12 rounds against Whyte and turns his face into a bloody pulp, who will be the next man that will apparently beat him? Usyk? Hrgovic?
    charliepaerker, Motofan and cushtytaz like this.

Tyson Fury is the heavyweight Champion, he has to face his nearest contenders. But will he face them?

That is the situation Denium.

I am not sure what the issue is, with Whyte wanting to fight Fury?

Anyway, that is it for today.

Comment

I dont think Whyte will win, but...you know, you should be fighting top 10 ranked opponents consistently when you're supposed to be no1, regardless of whether you're the favourite or not.

Its a decent enough fight as long as they get it over and done with by next summer.
      Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

After Fury wins 12 rounds against Whyte and turns his face into a bloody pulp, who will be the next man that will apparently beat him? Usyk? Hrgovic?
        enough of the bull**** denium....it has nothing to do with people thinking whyte can beat fury it’s about Tyson fury making defences against his mandatory challengers and not choosing to face the likes of wallin , seferi or swartz.
        If he gives up his belt by refusing to fight whyte then that tells me all I need to know....do I think fury beats him yes I do but running away from your mandatory is not a good look and the position by the wbc now is in 30 days if no unification fight he has to then face his mandatory and be dam sure Hearn will now press the **** out of it and mow even the wbc have forced themselves into a corner.
        fury like all other champions must fullfill his obligations as a champion end of story

Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Not sure why fury don't want whyte? Whythe has a respectable resume and will look good on fury cv.
          Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Fury haters, you gotta love 'em. Fury-Whyte would go exactly the same way as Fury-Chisora 2.

Comment

Usyk is the only fighter that can beat him. Sanchez looks decent but I haven’t seen enough of him.

I don’t rate Fury as highly as some on here. He has natural physical attributes that make him extremely hard to beat. Ridiculous size and length combined with IQ and insane engine. Put decent skills on top he ain’t being beaten by many.

AJ has no chance. At least Whyte will give it a real go and won’t wilt under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

do you realise how idiotic you seem here....no one expected fury to face off with McDermott ...it was 2 British fighters climbing up the ranks , so again for chisora . Fury was not champion when he boxed klitchcko so how is that an expectation to go fight him when he wasn’t even the champion ...as for wilder again he beat wilder easily the 2nd fight and was only forced to fight him again by a court order.
                The only question I will ask you is since fury has been lineal , ring heavyweight champion which is now over 3 years when has he faced a mandatory challenger or a top 10 heavyweight contender in that time....Don’t even go there with wallin

Comment

Joshua had Povetkin , pulev , and usyk as mandatories and faced them all.
                  And yet fury has not made one and is expected by fury fans to get a free pass on it.
                  Thats some messed up **** lol

Comment

Did i say i wanted Fury to duck Whyte?

I said that NSB experts are now claiming that Whyte would KTFO Fury, just like they predicted McDermott to beat him, just like they predicted Chisora to beat him, twice, just like they predicted Wlad & Wilder to KO him with ease.

Fury is levels above guys like Whyte, as I've been saying for nearly a decade. Fury beats everyone, and haters are just gonna have to get over the fact that a fat gypsy is the best HW of this era.

Comment

Working...
                    X