Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Discharged From Hospital, Suffered Broken Hand In Second Loss To Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    He should rest, take on an easy, come back fight, and proceed to KO Joshua. He should really push that fight now.

Wilder can survive hell; we saw it. But Joshua? That's a no. Despite his lack of sportsmanship, I came out impressed and a fan after these Fury fights.
    Agreed but I highly doubt Hearn lets Joshua go anywhere near Wilder after what he just witnessed for the reasons you've stated.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Jake Donovan needs an editor. Everything after the fourth paragraph is unnecessary.

I’m also being kind because the fourth paragraph starts to wander into random thought land towards the end.

We don’t need to know about Mark Breland, Anthony Joshua, how the fight was rescheduled, etc. in an article about Wilder breaking his hand.
      most of the writers here are fuking ******s

hope they have a day job

Comment

Thats What Happens when u can't Knock Someone out & u punch their Head
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Yes...I was just thinking that to myself after watching a video. He couldn't carry the extra weight...it was cargo. Wilder is just not built to be big. And I agree...Fury was not in his best shape...Covid needs a long recovery to get your lungs back...even if it's mild, and he didn't really have much of a training camp. Maybe they both had their respective handicaps.
          The extra weight was good for him… he withstood some shot’s especially the uppercuts that if he was 220lbs he definitely wouldn’t of survived until the 11th round, fury was still just too good and big for him leaning on him, headlocks etc that still took its toll on his body
          chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Does make you wonder what, if anything, would have been different if he used his normal gloves.

Comment

I don't care what anyone thinks - this man is a warrior, PERIOD! A blood and guts you have to kill me to stop me warrior!!
              Last edited by richardt; 10-11-2021, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Wilder is too emotional and stubborn to be effective at this level. He switched to gloves at the last minute (emotional decision) that clearly never suited his hands. He abandoned the game plan after the first round, as he really just wanted hurt Fury with big bombs (emotional decision). Even with his limited abilities, this man would be something special if he let go of his ego/pride and allowed his coach to dictate things.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Jake Donovan needs an editor. Everything after the fourth paragraph is unnecessary.

I’m also being kind because the fourth paragraph starts to wander into random thought land towards the end.

We don’t need to know about Mark Breland, Anthony Joshua, how the fight was rescheduled, etc. in an article about Wilder breaking his hand.
                  They get paid by the word don’t they?

Comment

Damn & to think this all could have been avoided if he hadn’t cherry picked Fury for the 1st fight. Everyone can Monday night quarterback all they want but the old forums are still up. Very few people thought Fury had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                      Damn & to think this all could have been avoided if he hadn’t cherry picked Fury for the 1st fight. Everyone can Monday night quarterback all they want but the old forums are still up. Very few people thought Fury had a chance.
                      No one though he would beat wlad either. Fury is an overachiever if there ever was one.
                      Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X