Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Took Too Much Punishment, Corner Let It Go Too Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Took Too Much Punishment, Corner Let It Go Too Long

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte believes Deontay Wilder took way too much punishment on Saturday night, in the trilogy fight with Tyson Fury at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder will probably need one more good azz whoopin' to believe he's finished! EGO TRIP!
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 10-11-2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I would have thought Whyte learned his lesson overlooking potentially dangerous fighters . He shouldn’t even have a title on his mind ,Wallin is going to bring the heat soon ,in fact this reinforces my pick . I think Wallin will be fully focused and get the upset win . Not sure why Whyte does this .

Comment

I didn't see the whole fight but ya that last punch that sent him down was pretty brutal . wonder what's next for the wild man

Comment

He is right. Wilder will probably have lasting effects from this fight. It could have been stopped after the 9th and surely after the tenth. He was no threat what so ever to Fury at that point.

Comment

Whyte has too much to say. We'll see what happens in his next fight. While there is some truth to what Whyte said, Wilder was not going to let his corner stop the fight. You'd think he would've had a better coach to help him survive, since that was the case. He picked the wrong trainer. Even with a poor trainer, Wilder still had a punchers chance through 9. Fury wasn't doing much in the ring at times himself. It just looked like a terrible beating because Wilder can't box or defend himself. If Wilder had a good trainer or himself was a true boxing fan, he/they would have studied hundreds of fights to learn how to defend, survive, and box like a champion. Everything Breland said showed up in the 3rd fight as well. Fury looked good only because Wilder looked that bad. Wilder showed that he has heart and fight, but he needs to learn how to box.....just a little.
            Last edited by Lefty0616; 10-11-2021, 03:18 PM.

Comment

But wilder always had punchers chance. Shame Tyson had to land 170 punches to nail wilder down. Wilder puts you to sleep with 1 punch
              Last edited by hugh grant; 10-11-2021, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Wilder heart got in way took to much punishment. Had mot taken such i would say still beats aj whyte ruiz a good fight n usyk vs wilder the best fight to make at heavyweight a true pic em. Can usyk take wilder power n avoid the right all 12 rounds. Aj way to chinny gets hurt by ppl half the power or reach as wilder n def less quick om the feet.

Comment

Wilder asked for this and wrongfully put blame on Breland last time. Now he was mercilessly punished and will probably sound like Riddick Bowe during interviews when he’s in his 40’s.
                  Last edited by Jab jab boom; 10-11-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

He'll never recover from that a** beating he got.

Comment

Working...
                    X