Wilder 2-1
    17.54%
    Wilder 3-0
    43.86%
    AJ 2-1
    19.30%
    AJ 3-0
    17.54%

Wilder stops him early 3 times. Joshua has fought scared ever since the Klitschko fight. If you fight scared and stiff against Wilder he's going to obliterate you. The way to beat him is to push him backwards, as Fury has shown twice, and Joshua hasn't been pushing anybody backwards. He ran away from old man Pulev for half the fight.
    nauti4life85 and Boxing-1013 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Wilder stops him early 3 times. Joshua has fought scared ever since the Klitschko fight. If you fight scared and stiff against Wilder he's going to obliterate you. The way to beat him is to push him backwards, as Fury has shown twice, and Joshua hasn't been pushing anybody backwards. He ran away from old man Pulev for half the fight.
      That's pretty much how I see it as well. I gave AJ one out of 3, but in truth I don't see him beating Wilder - the only way is if he hurts Wilder first - very possible, it may be 50/50 there - but Wilder has shown to recover better than AJ, and he finishes better than AJ. The 50% of time Wilder hurts him first, it's over.

The other 50%, AJ maybe wins half of those? Maybe 1 out of 4 he would win, at best imo. As you said, I can see him fighting scared as hell vs Wilder and if that's the case, the fight is over.

Comment

Lol at Redeemer popping up, and having the balls to put 3-0 AJ. Lolllllllllllllllll, thanks man, that gave me a hell of a hearty laugh

Comment

Thanks for voting guys, I just want to know who to laugh at every time they post (I'm looking at you - AJ 3-0 people)

Comment

FBXCu2BWUAMvfom?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
            eco1 and REDEEMER like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
              Lol at Redeemer popping up, and having the balls to put 3-0 AJ. Lolllllllllllllllll, thanks man, that gave me a hell of a hearty laugh
              He chose the guy who has beaten the better opponents. You are shocked by that?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

He chose the guy who has beaten the better opponents. You are shocked by that?
                To beat Wilder 3 times out of 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  That's funny. Stick to memes and not to boxing analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

To beat Wilder 3 times out of 3?
                    Way better boxing ability and hits hard. Very likely Joshua catches him first each time. Wilder has been dropped by pillow fisted Fury how many times?

Comment

Working...
                    X