Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malik got his revenge finally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Malik got his revenge finally

    He did wilder dirty in that fight by coming in with a complete **** strategy that he knew wouldn’t work against fury then during the fight he sees his guy take an absolute battering that likely ends deontays career and all because he got splattered in 2014. This was his revenge mark my words he was enjoying seeing wilder get beat. The man should be banned from training because it’s clear he would rather see his fighter take a sustained beating that do the right thing and protect him. Breland would’ve saved wilder and allowed him to prolong his career unlike the snake Malik who wanted wilder to get his comeuppance.

  • #2
    Well thats what deontay wilder deserves for being paranoid and making conspiracy theories excuses, he fired and blamed mark breland and replaced him with a true snake who even told media that deontay is done he needs to retire after the fight lol. The gameplan was horrible deontay wasted energy punching a fat mans body, never punch a guy with a spare tire gut it wont hurt them too much cushion .

    the white trainer was the only one who gave good advice yet deontay ignored him jay deas, he told deontay pivot and attack, it worked for deontay a few times because tyson fury lost his legs, fury cannot bounce like he used too, and was flat footed. This was wilders chance, instead he wasted energy throwing all his power to the gut of fury lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Malik Scott was actually Breland in disguise tonight...the real Malik Scott was locked in one of the lockers in the changing room
      Charlie Zelenoff and sallyField like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        Malik Scott was actually Breland in disguise tonight...the real Malik Scott was locked in one of the lockers in the changing room
        What kind of insane conspiracy is that lad?

        Wilder has no excuse for losing other than it was to a better fighter but he could honestly say Malik set him up and it would be the truth. I don’t like wilder the man he seems like a pos but I can understand if he said Malik caused him to lose the fight.
        lsgraham_uk likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wilder-Scott 2 upcoming
          Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
            He did wilder dirty in that fight by coming in with a complete **** strategy that he knew wouldn’t work against fury then during the fight he sees his guy take an absolute battering that likely ends deontays career and all because he got splattered in 2014. This was his revenge mark my words he was enjoying seeing wilder get beat. The man should be banned from training because it’s clear he would rather see his fighter take a sustained beating that do the right thing and protect him. Breland would’ve saved wilder and allowed him to prolong his career unlike the snake Malik who wanted wilder to get his comeuppance.
            Yeah baby you tell Em. Take it to youtube, spread the word, A fkkin men.

            Comment


            • #7
              First we blame Breland and now we blame Scott. Let's never put the blame on wilder because he is not responsible for his losses.
              eco1 likes this.

              Comment


              • #8
                It's all on Wilder.

                It's him that created a culture in his team of non improvement. No-one was allowed to challenge him or they got kicked out of camp.

                He went into this fight with his worst team, and it was also his most compliant team. He got what he wanted.
                eco1 likes this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 1lparm View Post

                  What kind of insane conspiracy is that lad?

                  Wilder has no excuse for losing other than it was to a better fighter but he could honestly say Malik set him up and it would be the truth. I don’t like wilder the man he seems like a pos but I can understand if he said Malik caused him to lose the fight.
                  ahahahhahahahahha, it was a joke, LOL.
                  sallyField likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by eco1 View Post

                    ahahahhahahahahha, it was a joke, LOL.
                    Well obviously Malik is not breland for starters he’s not in the same universe as far as skills or accomplishment secondly unlike breland he wanted wilder to take a vicious beating because he was never good enough to do it himself. This was a set up from the start and sadly wilder found out too late his trainer wanted him to lose.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP