AJ fans are absolutely pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ fans are absolutely pathetic

Just needs to be said
    W1LL, Clive Davenport and 4 others like this.

Because his legion of haters are the best.

Comment

Highly agree.
      Clive Davenport, Floyd is TBE and 2 others like this.

Comment

You say AJ fans but that's just boxing fans in general. When AJ loses, he gets dumb threads and comments made about him as well.

​​​​Just have to ignore them and keep it pushing.

Comment

Because they're new age social media wankers.

They dont like boxing, they like people. I legit believe Joshua could lose his next ten fights in similarly dull fashion and they'll still be up here talking of "pRiMe jOsHuA". I only wish Wilder showed more humility and congratulated Fury but this fight was a great fight for boxing. The one with Usyk, whilst having the right result, I feel failed to showcase what heavyweight boxing was about. The despite the skill gap that fight should have been a knife edge, with the champion making Usyk work for that title. But, in the end, he just kinda ave it to him.

Comment

Where did this come from? AJ fans haven’t said anything lol

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              You say AJ fans but that's just boxing fans in general. When AJ loses, he gets dumb threads and comments made about him as well.

​​​​Just have to ignore them and keep it pushing.
              I've never seen a fanbase more disconnected from reality. They have the nerve to hate on Fury and Wilder, while ignoring the huge flaws and missteps for AJ. Worst fanbase I've ever seen in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                Where did this come from? AJ fans haven’t said anything lol
                What rock are you under

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
                  Because they're new age social media wankers.

They dont like boxing, they like people. I legit believe Joshua could lose his next ten fights in similarly dull fashion and they'll still be up here talking of "pRiMe jOsHuA". I only wish Wilder showed more humility and congratulated Fury but this fight was a great fight for boxing. The one with Usyk, whilst having the right result, I feel failed to showcase what heavyweight boxing was about. The despite the skill gap that fight should have been a knife edge, with the champion making Usyk work for that title. But, in the end, he just kinda ave it to him.
                  Wilder showed more heart tonight than AJ has in his whole career. Wlad was a fight where he showed heart. But he would have quit in the 5th round tonight vs Fury. And he would have gotten KOed by Wilder, easily.

Comment

Tonight just proved what i've been saying for years, Fury is on another level to guys like AJ & Wilder. Only Usyk has a chance and he probably gets crushed as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X