Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder Trilogy Fight - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder Trilogy Fight - Official Scorecards

Fury, Wilder Trilogy Fight Official Scorecards - T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - In a trilogy showdown for the WBC heavyweight title, Tyson Fury (31-0-1, 22 KOs) had to overcome two knockdowns, scored three knockdowns of his own to eventually stop Deontay Wilder (42-2-1, 41 KOs) in the eleventh round of their trilogy fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait. So Weisfeld didn't count the knockdown in the 10th?!? He scored it 10-9 for Fury instead of 10-8 like the other two judges. Not that it ultimately mattered, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
      Wait. So Weisfeld didn't count the knockdown in the 10th?!? He scored it 10-9 for Fury instead of 10-8 like the other two judges. Not that it ultimately mattered, but still.
      Off Wilder's late round surge? Nah, that was not enough. Definitely 10-8 Fury.

I had Fury up 4 before the stoppage.

Comment

Man I can honestly say THIS WAS THE FIGHT I WANTED TO SEE.

Respect to BOTH Men.

I still think Wilder would beat AJ but Fury is just a different type of Sandwich !

He is cut different.

Wilder was just caught in the Fury era! It sucks for him

Comment

Maybe he really liked Wilder coming on at the end and nearly getting a kd himself???

Not likely, probably just forgot. Which is dumb, but just another thing to adjust with scoring. Let the judges just check who they had winning the round, then let someone else take care of the deductions afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
            Man I can honestly say THIS WAS THE FIGHT I WANTED TO SEE.

Respect to BOTH Men.

I still think Wilder would beat AJ but Fury is just a different type of Sandwich !

He is cut different.

Wilder was just caught in the Fury era! It sucks for him
            Another reason i am pulling for Usyk in the rematch. It would set up Wilder Aj

Comment

94 - 92? I didn't see it that close. I had Fury up by 4.

I still believe Wilder beat AJ.. AJ cannot get up from those shots Fury absorbed, he has a weak chin
              Fury beat AJ too if they should fight..
              LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

the first fight was scored a draw. why do people ttake this sh-it seriously? these are paid off bribed officials that know what to do. if they didnt do what they did they would be replaced

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
                  94 - 92? I didn't see it that close. I had Fury up by 4.

I still believe Wilder beat AJ.. AJ cannot get up from those shots Fury absorbed, he has a weak chin
                  Fury beat AJ too if they should fight..
                  also remember fury is a light puncher and wilder has a horrible chin himself. who do you think is going to land first? the skil-less bum or the somewhat skill-less bum? futy landed first here he just didnt have the power to finish. joshua would probably land first and end the break away glass chinned bum wilder

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

the first fight was scored a draw. why do people ttake this sh-it seriously? these are paid off bribed officials that know what to do. if they didnt do what they did they would be replaced
                    So then why do you even watch?

It’s a bunch of skill less bums and paid off officials. So what is the point of you NOT ONLY watching BUT ALSO commenting.

I know we live in the era of trolls and for some reason Grown Men find it funny to just go on line and be contrarians but I just don’t understand why.

Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X