Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Overcomes Two Knockdowns, Drops Wilder Three Times For Knockout in Eleven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both guys deserve lots of credit for such an exciting brutal war as both went all out for victory. Joshua could learn a thing or two here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You're cold-blooded siablo14, youre going to get me to wear some graining pixelated 240p gif of Tyson knocking-out Deontay aren't you? At least try getting one in HD. Thanks.
      I'll do my best.

Comment

• RIP there's only boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad one Tyson Fury just bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Comment

• I really thought wilder might pull it out at one point. Would’ve been something special to see a career comeback like that. At least he accounted himself well.. wasn’t a waste of time like I thought it might be

Respect to fury though, can’t wait for a unification fight
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-10-2021, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mxtali View Post
            call me crazy but i’m still not convinced fury beats AJ
            I have maintained for a long time that AJ beats Fury, Fury beats Wilder, but Wilder beats AJ.

Why? because Fury won't be landing on Joshua as easily as he can land on Wilder and Joshua can box pretty good. Not as good as Fury but pretty good. Fury beating Wilder is clear. Joshua fights scared and cannot take a good shot plus he ain't as elusive as Fury nor does he have the same heart or recovery. Wilder will land on target and Joshua will start spitting out that mouthpiece.

Now, I may have to put the AJ-Fury fight slightly in favor of Fury because the guy can dig deep and Joshua is fighting a lot more scared. Fury can school him better than Usyk. For Wilder to beat Joshua, I hope the slimmer version of around 220lbs comes out as he is more athletic and has better stamina.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              This is one of the worst nights of my life.
              One of the worst nights of your life???? Are you some emotionally delicate 12 year old??? We have people in this world who have seen family members die of Covid, die in wars, were killed or almost killed in gang rivalries or spent a year in the hospital recovering from a near terminal illness or have a deadly disease or lost a job they loved for 20 years or had someone try to kill them and THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST NIGHTS OF YOUR LIFE????? You cannot possibly be more than 12 years old if this was one of the worst nights of your life!!!
              Last edited by richardt; 10-10-2021, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• What a fight! Full credit goes to both fighters. especially to WIlder because he delivered much much more than many saw him capable including not just heart but the comeback bombs and strategy and even some skill. Fury was many times hurt but he has great pocker-face and mentality of a Champion about to be the last on to kick in a combo, not let assault be unanswered. Many timew he came back after Wilder's two shots combo.

Nobody will remember or ask questions why Fury was that successfull in 2nd fight because A - Wilder was better today and B - Fury was better today, and C - Fight was The Fight of the Year today.
                dirty
                The only poisoning thing among the celevbration of The Boxing today where everybody is a winner would be dirty trolls and filth which quacks here tonight and best thing is to open box of bans and silence eeeeevvveryOne of them for a week or more so that there would be no stinky junk reapearing on our boxing fan's sight.

Like these @ssholes:
                Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Wilder whatcjhu got to saaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by rmorris003 View Post
                Take that Wilder, what is your excuse this time? The gloves? You put on too much weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                  I don’t understand how Wilder gassed so quick. Second round he’s exhausted. He doesn’t have a day job. Being in shape is his job. You could tell he didn’t listen to his corner either he came out with a good gameplan in round one second round comes out swinging for the fences.
                  Two things.

First, Wilder was higher than his best performing weight which is around 220.

Second, Fury pulled a Grabomir Clinchko and just leaning on him. Fury is damn near a super heavyweight. All that weight constantly leaning on you wears you down especially when you don't have legs like Wilder doesn't.

After Fury got dropped, Wilder for some damn reason switched strategy and started to back up. When you back up against Tyson Fury, he jabs to get in and then clinches, roughing you up on the inside and Mora wasn't going to stop that. That wore Wilder down sooner than it should have.

But ultimately, Wilder's activity went down. I think he got a bit demoralized when Fury got up after the second knockdown and he couldn't get Fury out of there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelda View Post

I have maintained for a long time that AJ beats Fury, Fury beats Wilder, but Wilder beats AJ.

Why? because Fury won't be landing on Joshua as easily as he can land on Wilder and Joshua can box pretty good. Not as good as Fury but pretty good. Fury beating Wilder is clear. Joshua fights scared and cannot take a good shot plus he ain't as elusive as Fury nor does he have the same heart or recovery. Wilder will land on target and Joshua will start spitting out that mouthpiece.

Now, I may have to put the AJ-Fury fight slightly in favor of Fury because the guy can dig deep and Joshua is fighting a lot more scared. Fury can school him better than Usyk. For Wilder to beat Joshua, I hope the slimmer version of around 220lbs comes out as he is more athletic and has better stamina.
                    Spot on man. Yeah AJs tentativeness recently is concerning. So Fury would be a deserved favorite against him. But all that leaning and grabbing Fury employs so well against Wilder won’t be as effective against a much stronger AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelda View Post

Joshua was waylayed by an obese Andy Ruiz. Fury makes short work of him.
                      shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X