Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Overcomes Two Knockdowns, Drops Wilder Three Times For Knockout in Eleven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To this day!!

To this day !!

Comment

• I wonder what excuses Wilder will have now or if he will even give Fury credit. That was FOTY 100%

Comment

• Always said Fury was simply too big for Wilder.. That's remains to be true. Wilder looked a lot slower at 238 because that's simply not his weight, but If they were closer to the same weight naturally I think Fury would be the one that get's KOed. It is what it is..Great fight never the less

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          This is one of the worst nights of my life, I told everybody that that crook Russell Mora was going to screw the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder, no count, but Tyson got TWO LONG COUNTS! Deontay needs to retire, these crooks will not let him win.
          Hahahaha don't cry buddy
          Gypshot Gypshot likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Fury loves GOD in his heart, Wilder thinks he is a god in his heart....that's the difference between the two guys.
            Facts.

Good seeing you around mathed.

Comment

• Congrats to Fury! Respect to Wilder zero shame in that effort honestly. Fury just too BIG and skilled for him, just a bad stylistic and size matchup for Wilder

Comment

• THE BEST
                HEAVYWEIGHT
                FIGHT
                EVER!!!

Tyson Fury finally proved he is the king of the division. He went through hell and fought back harder every time he was knocked down or hit hard.

Deontay Wilder proved he is a GREAT fighter!!!!
                He never quit and he should be proud of what he did tonight. He lost to the better man. He joins Muhammad Ali, Oscar De La Hoya, Felix 'Tito' Trinidad and Lennox Lewis as my favorite fighters of all time. Looking forward to ANY fight involving Deontay Wilder.

Both fighters proved their greatest tonight.

Comment

• Wilder seemed to be celebrating like he'd won as he left the building, i guess he knew he was gonna lose and the KD's he got were a unexpected bonus for him to try and save face and now come up with more excuses.

Comment

• What a fight!!! Wooohooo. FIGHT OF THE YEAR!!

Comment

• Great fight & kudos to both

Comment

Working...
                      X