Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero-Butler: Probellum Wins WBO Purse Bid, Eyes December 11 In Dubai Or Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero-Butler: Probellum Wins WBO Purse Bid, Eyes December 11 In Dubai Or Liverpool

The sport's newest promotional outfit has claimed the rights to a significant title fight. Hopefully, history will not repeat itself beyond the outcome of a purse bid hearing held Thursday, where upstart outfit Probellum emerged--as the lone bidder--to promote the ordered fight between WBO bantamweight titlist John Riel Casimero and mandatory challenger Paul Butler.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Feel for this bantamweights. For those purses especially for a title fight, am sorry but I will not be fighting. Manager/trainer/training fees etc..how much d fuc is left? Never mind the damage they will take in that fight. Thanks but no thanks

Comment

I’m hoping Schaefer and Probellum make things better.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
        Feel for this bantamweights. For those purses especially for a title fight, am sorry but I will not be fighting. Manager/trainer/training fees etc..how much d fuc is left? Never mind the damage they will take in that fight. Thanks but no thanks
        You're not kidding. Butler getting $26k for a title fight is insanely low.

Comment

Considering casimero lost his last fight to anyone with eyeballs then pouched off like he beat ali for the HW and his bum ass promoter took the mic and ran his mouth about rigondeauxs purse being withheld the low purses for the fight seem apt. Speaking of Sean gibbons casimeros promoter where was his bid for the fight? He let probellum win with the lowest possible bid. That’s a terrible job as a promoter looks like he’s withholding his own fighters purse lmao.

Comment

2 sides couldn't agree and requested a purse bid, but then neither side bid and a third party bids just over the minimum amount, as if they knew there would be no other bidders. Surely something extra going on there.
            James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I’m hoping Schaefer and Probellum make things better.
              So do I, and I believe he will! Can't wait to see what he does for Prograis! Would love to see Matias vs. Prograis, or even Gary Antuanne Russell vs. Prograis!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                Considering casimero lost his last fight to anyone with eyeballs then pouched off like he beat ali for the HW and his bum ass promoter took the mic and ran his mouth about rigondeauxs purse being withheld the low purses for the fight seem apt. Speaking of Sean gibbons casimeros promoter where was his bid for the fight? He let probellum win with the lowest possible bid. That’s a terrible job as a promoter looks like he’s withholding his own fighters purse lmao.
                I agree, that's insane! Maybe Gibbons doesn't know what to do without Pacquiao as the headliner?

LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

$105,000 for a title fight to be shared by both fighters. That's Low!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

You're not kidding. Butler getting $26k for a title fight is insanely low.
                    Team Butler requested for the purse bid hoping something will happen good (like the Triller bid for Lopez-Kambosos) however it backfired
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X