Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: A lot of People Don't Think Wilder Has a Shot To Win, I Don't See it That Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People actually listen to Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by snowdog View Post

You've made the same mistake that someone else made earlier, and others will also make the same mistake if/when Fury fights Usyk and Joshua:

Fury disrupts his opponents' rhythm with his feinting and movement. His opponents throw less punches against him and connect with very few of them compared to other opponents that these boxers face. He basically takes their jabs off the table.

The 'full offensive attack' also has these very same feints and footwork. That 'herky jerky' boxing style is still there.

As for Breland throwing in the towel, if you watch the fight the ref was on the verge of stopping the fight anyway, Wilder would have got an extra few seconds at best, and he wasn't capable of throwing ANYTHING back, let alone that big right hand of his.

And Wallin busted Fury up because he stuck the nut in and Fury spent the majority of the fight with one eye.

Wallin will get battered if they meet again (unless he sticks the nut in again of course lol).

Fury is going to unify the titles, defend them and eventually retire undefeated. There isn't anyone in the division with the capability to beat him.
      What movement? He has not moved since Wilder I 'And he was still decked twice in that fight'.

Showing a clear indication that his Riddler style had regressed without Peter Fury's training.

Why are you still speaking as if Fury, still uses his old Riddler style?

Kronk Fury does not fight like that, we have seen zero evidence that this new 270 pound + Fury can use his old Riddler style.

Tyson Fury may be the best in the division, but I no longer think it is by a big margin.

I think the top-5 fighters, could all potentially beat each other.

Note: Tyson Fury at 254 pounds, did not use much movement vs Ottin Wallin 'And was right there to be hit'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

What movement? He has not moved since Wilder I 'And he was still decked twice in that fight'.

Showing a clear indication that his Riddler style had regressed without Peter Fury's training.

Kronk Fury does not fight like that, we have seen zero evidence that this new 270 pound + Fury can use his old Riddler style.

Tyson Fury may be the best in the division, but I no longer think it is by a big margin.

Note: Tyson Fury at 254 pounds, did not use much movement vs Ottin Wallin 'And was right there to be hit'.
        Aww... Look at you.. Trying to convince yourself your man-crush has a chance... That's really sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

If you don't think Fury can still move if he needs to, you're an idiot. You said the margin isn't big between Fury and other HWs. Who is right behind him?

Comment

David Gay haven’t said shiiitttttt!
            we all know what we have heard but I’m in Detroit and that’s not the word on the street he wasn’t training, it’s he was training but getting his ass handled by Jared Anderson and others!

Comment

This coming fight WILL NOT play out like the 2nd fight. Not even close. Whatever you do, do not bet the house on Fury!!! Cant wait.

Comment

It's a running joke in the UK that you bet against anything David Haye predicts. He's been made to look stupid on so many occasions and yet he continues to open his smarmy smirking mouth and unleash absolute nonsense on anyone who will listen.

Comment

Wilder has a chance he's got that sledgehammer if it lands it's game over.

Comment

Working...
                  X