Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: A lot of People Don't Think Wilder Has a Shot To Win, I Don't See it That Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay Wilder has more than a punchers chance because, 1: He has maybe the second best jab, in the heavyweight division. 2: He has fairly decent survival skills when, the going gets tough. 3: People are over looking the fact now, that Wilder has experienced different styles from Fury. That experience has got improve something within Wilder, he has experienced the Riddler style and Fury on full offensive attack. And no matter what people say, Wilder survived both these version of Tyson Fury 'Tyson Fury did not score a legitimate Knocked Out of Wilder in the second fight'. In gypsies fighting culture, deep down they know Wilder should of really been allowed to carry on.

If Deontay Wilder wins this fight, it is because he comes on strong in the second half. Nobody knows how this new Kronk Fury at 270 + pounds does over the distance 'And Fury since Wilder I, has been right there to be hit'. Tyson Fury does not use movement anymore, and his defense has decreased 'That is why Ottin Wallin busted him up real good, and it is also why even while using his Riddler style? Deontay Wilder was able to deck him twice'.

FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Wilder has punchers chance only if he's on the front foot

So I'd say, in this fight, he has about half of the punchers chance he usually hasagainst lesser opponents. Maybe even less

Comment

Not too many people are positive about deontay wilder. As a boxing fan it's refreshing to hear how Joe Rogan banters about this fight with out a perceived notion towards deontay wilder. I give props to David Haye too for being a excited for this fight. Mostly it's just haters out there for deontay. It's too bad they can't enjoy the fight without prejudice. And show respect to two gladiators not just one. Peace.

Comment

Used to be a wilder fan the excuses made me leave then add in already frustrated not learning after ortiz lost every round til ko to ortiz lost all but 2 rds to fury . i wouldnt be suprised wilder sets up lands the right but hoping fury ko em outright this time just to see the excuse . after the press conference wilder completly lost me i would like to see if usyk beats wilder usyk is bigger than the ******n who ko wilder in ammatuers. Way better boxer way higher iq id say higher iq n box talent than fury just way smaller which says alot for fury is an A yet usyk iq n box ability A+

Comment

Wilder won a belt had against stiverne a charles martin equal at best. Then had 10 defenses vs non top 5 fought ortiz a top 5-7 for16 rds lost 13 fought fury lost 16 outta 18. Fury resume beat kltichscko go ghost n beat wilder not a strong resume either but better than wilders AJ despite loss got better resume opps

Comment

I agree with Haye here. I think Tyson knows this is going to be a war and with the biggest hitter in the game I too wonder weather his prep. will be enough if it goes late . I can't back against Tyson but I feel this will be his hardest fight by far.

Comment

As much as a goof Fury can be, he surely must recognise that for every second Wilder is on his feet he is a very dangerous opponent? Apart from maybe sticking his tongue out occasionally I can see Fury adopting the same approach as fight 2 and going for the kill.

Wilder? Well, I'm really really interested to see what he's actually learned from Malik Scott. Am I the only one who finds it kinda concerning that a 35 year-old, dominant ex-world champ is boasting about finally learning how to move and throw a hook once in a while???

Someone pointed out that Wilder is better equipped this time as he'll be expecting and ready for Fury to charge out and take centre ring. To me that's not enough. I could become prepared for a car to drive into me, doesn't mean the result will be any better for yours truly.

As much as I'd love to see a new and invigorated Wilder in the ring, I really can't see Bronze Bomber do anything but try to land that bomb of a right hand and hope it sparks Fury out. And that could be the case. Which is the thing that makes this fight exciting.

IMO, Fury gets the TKO again by swarming Wilder, landing combos and then using his body weight in clinches

Comment

Originally posted by rubbish_calzaghe View Post
                  As much as a goof Fury can be, he surely must recognise that for every second Wilder is on his feet he is a very dangerous opponent? Apart from maybe sticking his tongue out occasionally I can see Fury adopting the same approach as fight 2 and going for the kill.

Wilder? Well, I'm really really interested to see what he's actually learned from Malik Scott. Am I the only one who finds it kinda concerning that a 35 year-old, dominant ex-world champ is boasting about finally learning how to move and throw a hook once in a while???

Someone pointed out that Wilder is better equipped this time as he'll be expecting and ready for Fury to charge out and take centre ring. To me that's not enough. I could become prepared for a car to drive into me, doesn't mean the result will be any better for yours truly.

As much as I'd love to see a new and invigorated Wilder in the ring, I really can't see Bronze Bomber do anything but try to land that bomb of a right hand and hope it sparks Fury out. And that could be the case. Which is the thing that makes this fight exciting.

IMO, Fury gets the TKO again by swarming Wilder, landing combos and then using his body weight in clinches
                  Your comment sums it up nicely and that's why I'll learn of the results when I wake up Sunday Morning. I'm pulling for Wilder but realistically he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Deontay Wilder has more than a punchers chance because, 1: He has maybe the second best jab, in the heavyweight division. 2: He has fairly decent survival skills when, the going gets tough. 3: People are over looking the fact now, that Wilder has experienced different styles from Fury. That experience has got improve something within Wilder, he has experienced the Riddler style and Fury on full offensive attack. And no matter what people say, Wilder survived both these version of Tyson Fury 'Tyson Fury did not score a legitimate Knocked Out of Wilder in the second fight'. In gypsies fighting culture, deep down they know Wilder should of really been allowed to carry on.

If Deontay Wilder wins this fight, it is because he comes on strong in the second half. Nobody knows how this new Kronk Fury at 270 + pounds does over the distance 'And Fury since Wilder I, has been right there to be hit'. Tyson Fury does not use movement anymore, and his defense has decreased 'That is why Ottin Wallin busted him up real good, and it is also why even while using his Riddler style? Deontay Wilder was able to deck him twice'.

You've made the same mistake that someone else made earlier, and others will also make the same mistake if/when Fury fights Usyk and Joshua:

Fury disrupts his opponents' rhythm with his feinting and movement. His opponents throw less punches against him and connect with very few of them compared to other opponents that these boxers face. He basically takes their jabs off the table.

The 'full offensive attack' also has these very same feints and footwork. That 'herky jerky' boxing style is still there.

As for Breland throwing in the towel, if you watch the fight the ref was on the verge of stopping the fight anyway, Wilder would have got an extra few seconds at best, and he wasn't capable of throwing ANYTHING back, let alone that big right hand of his.

And Wallin busted Fury up because he stuck the nut in and Fury spent the majority of the fight with one eye.

Wallin will get battered if they meet again (unless he sticks the nut in again of course lol).

Fury is going to unify the titles, defend them and eventually retire undefeated. There isn't anyone in the division with the capability to beat him.

Comment

Haye couldn’t pick his nose

he picked Wilder in the first 2.

You could probably make a decent living betting the opposite result to what Haye and Johnny Nelson predict. They might get some right but a broken clock is right twice a day

Comment

Working...
                      X