Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev-Marcus Browne On ESPN+ December 17 From Bell Centre In Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a fight I’m looking forward to watching. Think
    it will be very good.

Browne wins and he may get into the Canelo sweepstakes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Interesting fight but I don't have ESPN+ and don't plan on paying for it.
      Bro, it's $5 for 1 month. If you ain't got 5 bucks, I can send you my login information so you can watch the fight.
      JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post

Bro, it's $5 for 1 month. If you ain't got 5 bucks, I can send you my login information so you can watch the fight.
        Doing the Lord's work, I see!

Nice move bro! It's way too many subscriptions out here to keep up with anyway.
        7not8 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

Doing the Lord's work, I see!

Nice move bro! It's way too many subscriptions out here to keep up with anyway.
          I do what I can. Lol.
          MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Can't wait for this one! I haven't seen many good fights in Canada since Stevenson vs Jack and Stevenson vs Gvozdyk in 2018. Besides, Canada's draconian COVID restrictions are otherworldly....wouldn't be surprised if Browne pulls out due to mandates.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post

I already have enough subscriptions that charge me. Not looking for another one. Those nickels and dimes add up over time.

Looking to get rid of more in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                Won't be surprised if Browne pulls off the upset. He's highly skilled and Artur is getting up there in age.
                He is getting up there in age. Plus, last fight he looked a bit rusty. And it seems like forever since the last time he fought. Will he still be rusty?

YouTube shows him training like an animal, but as a fan, it's mostly radio silence, month in and month out. This is one of several guys I wished had fought more often.

Comment

Working...
                X