Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev-Marcus Browne On ESPN+ December 17 From Bell Centre In Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BustedKnuckles
    replied
    Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Won't be surprised if Browne pulls off the upset. He's highly skilled and Artur is getting up there in age.
    He is getting up there in age. Plus, last fight he looked a bit rusty. And it seems like forever since the last time he fought. Will he still be rusty?

YouTube shows him training like an animal, but as a fan, it's mostly radio silence, month in and month out. This is one of several guys I wished had fought more often.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by 7not8 View Post

Bro, it's $5 for 1 month. If you ain't got 5 bucks, I can send you my login information so you can watch the fight.
    I already have enough subscriptions that charge me. Not looking for another one. Those nickels and dimes add up over time.

Looking to get rid of more in fact.

Leave a comment:

• MeanestNiceGuy
    replied
    Can't wait for this one! I haven't seen many good fights in Canada since Stevenson vs Jack and Stevenson vs Gvozdyk in 2018. Besides, Canada's draconian COVID restrictions are otherworldly....wouldn't be surprised if Browne pulls out due to mandates.

Leave a comment:

• 7not8
    replied
    Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

Doing the Lord's work, I see!

Nice move bro! It's way too many subscriptions out here to keep up with anyway.
    I do what I can. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• MeanestNiceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by 7not8 View Post

Bro, it's $5 for 1 month. If you ain't got 5 bucks, I can send you my login information so you can watch the fight.
    Doing the Lord's work, I see!

Nice move bro! It's way too many subscriptions out here to keep up with anyway.

Leave a comment:

• 7not8
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Interesting fight but I don't have ESPN+ and don't plan on paying for it.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    This is a fight I’m looking forward to watching. Think
    it will be very good.

Browne wins and he may get into the Canelo sweepstakes.

Leave a comment:

• KingOfGlory
    replied
    Hoping this flies under the radar of Canadian cable providers and ends up on TSN Direct instead of an $80 PPV.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    nice fight.two different styles. should be fun

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Originally posted by thekenneth View Post

This is a weird one because he was great against Badou Jack who was trying to press forward but couldnt get in range. and he was good at point vs Pascal but every clean shot that Pascal landed put Browne down. that felt like a hard win to take when everyone was saying how the commission should be ashamed of themselves for letting the fight take place. Only for Pascal to win.
    Pascal is also a couple of years older than Beterbiev and has been through WAYYY more wars and taking far more punishment. He also probably has far less power judging by the number of distance fights he's been in. Has a better resume though and fought at elite level more which would excuse that.

I see Artur just straight rag dolling this dude but stranger things have happened of course.

I still remember placing random longshot $100 on Pascal at 5/1 and ****ing bricks looking at my phone in Walmart watching Browne peel himself up off the canvas repeatedly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X