Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Train Joshua For The Usyk Rematch - He'd Definitely Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
    I wonder is Fury making this offer is genuine or just salt in an open wound.
    I don't think it's genuine bud...
    Dr Rassclart Dr Rassclart likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      I wonder is Fury making this offer is genuine or just salt in an open wound.
      just Fury kidding

obviously it’s never going to happen. It’s just his way of saying he has superior boxing knowledge to AJ

Comment

Furys arm looks bigger than my leg lol

Comment

Fury is a legend inn his own mind

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

I don't think it's genuine bud...
            Kinda my thought too he was genuinely nice about A.J. losing last week and I think is a subtle jab letting him know he thinks he couldve beat A.J. and Usyk.

Comment

Yeah, Fury actually knows how to deal with slick southpaws - he hates fighting them and looks kinda bad when doing so (Cunningham, Wallin), but he does know how to fight them to win. It's dirty fighting and unpleasant to watch, but effective.

I don't think I've actually had the time to comment on the AJ - Usyk fight - but it went about as I had predicted it would go if AJ decided to box (as he did) and Usyk got his feet going as a heavyweigh (as he did with gusto, lol). It looked to me as if Usyk was even at times tempted to try and knock AJ out, but when he's got Loma Sr. in his corner he reins him in, heheh. More responsible that way at the highest level, I think. Kudos to the crazy Ukrainian for doing his thing! AJ was not doing half-bad either, but a boxing match with a guy as slick, fit and clever as Usyk is always a risky proposition.

Comment

He probably would improve Joshua. Joshua's whole team is clearly dumb as ****. Lots of teams are dumb as **** these days. People don't pay attention but your favorite fighters have been telling you this.

Everyone focuses so much on boxing techniques they act like you can't be a technical puncher or there's no techniques involved in hitting hard. The entire time I've been a wilder fan I've been arguing with everyone about what Wilder ought to. Everyone always said get boxing skills...bring the puncher more boxing skills. No one EVER says that **** about boxer getting punching skills.

TF quit his family and his friends to get a trainer to teach him to punch then went and KO'd Wilder.

When people criticize fighters, even Fury fans, they STILL focus on boxing skills like as if there's no skills and nothing to learn as a puncher.

So, yeah, I do think Fury could improve Joshua. He's not dumb as ****. Joshua is clearly dumb as ****. Rob McCracken is dumb as ****. Peter Fury and Ben Davidson are dumb as ****. Mark Breland is also dumb as ****.

You can tell me I say this because event A or B or whatever, nah, check my history, been saying the same thing since before most of you joined this forum. The heavy focus and pretending like boxing always beats punching is dumb and does not support any history at all. All it does is make for a generation of giants getting their stupid asses handed to them because they can't punch but they got a combo doe. ****ing stupid, take the kid back to basics like Fury did, learn to ****ing punch.

All the majors could use punching technique. Wilder's punching technique is basic as ****, still, just like his boxing, basic. Usyk has none, 0, not a puncher at all. Joshua? Just like Usyk he might do something here and there by accident but he's not employing or planning around puncher's techniques.

Sometimes I say HWs suck at boxing today and you can prove it with a technical coulnt...how many checkhooks in 89, how many in 21...less for sure....think along those lines about puncher. How many phantom overheads from 1990-2021. Like 0. Plenty of punchers but their focus is boxing with a heavy hand like a ****ing mook.

Y'all want to see **** like Fury's shuffle cause yer dumb. He even proved how dumb as **** that is and youse still but him boxing skills doe...no, his boxing skills got him looking at lights ya dumb dick, punching skills doe....sometimes say dem punching skills doe...ya ****in idiots.
                Zonkmeister Zonkmeister likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Fury is a legend inn his own mind
                  & you’re a bell-end in everyone else’s

Comment

Though I agree in general, Usyk actually knows how to punch. Simply, ever since he became cruiserweight world champ (since the Glowacki fight, pretty much) he does not focus on throwing hard leather but more on volume, accuracy and evasion. Unless the opponent pisses him off or acts disrespectfully in the build-up from what I've noticed, haha.

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    He probably would improve Joshua. Joshua's whole team is clearly dumb as ****. Lots of teams are dumb as **** these days. People don't pay attention but your favorite fighters have been telling you this.

Everyone focuses so much on boxing techniques they act like you can't be a technical puncher or there's no techniques involved in hitting hard. The entire time I've been a wilder fan I've been arguing with everyone about what Wilder ought to. Everyone always said get boxing skills...bring the puncher more boxing skills. No one EVER says that **** about boxer getting punching skills.

TF quit his family and his friends to get a trainer to teach him to punch then went and KO'd Wilder.

When people criticize fighters, even Fury fans, they STILL focus on boxing skills like as if there's no skills and nothing to learn as a puncher.

So, yeah, I do think Fury could improve Joshua. He's not dumb as ****. Joshua is clearly dumb as ****. Rob McCracken is dumb as ****. Peter Fury and Ben Davidson are dumb as ****. Mark Breland is also dumb as ****.

You can tell me I say this because event A or B or whatever, nah, check my history, been saying the same thing since before most of you joined this forum. The heavy focus and pretending like boxing always beats punching is dumb and does not support any history at all. All it does is make for a generation of giants getting their stupid asses handed to them because they can't punch but they got a combo doe. ****ing stupid, take the kid back to basics like Fury did, learn to ****ing punch.

All the majors could use punching technique. Wilder's punching technique is basic as ****, still, just like his boxing, basic. Usyk has none, 0, not a puncher at all. Joshua? Just like Usyk he might do something here and there by accident but he's not employing or planning around puncher's techniques.

Sometimes I say HWs suck at boxing today and you can prove it with a technical coulnt...how many checkhooks in 89, how many in 21...less for sure....think along those lines about puncher. How many phantom overheads from 1990-2021. Like 0. Plenty of punchers but their focus is boxing with a heavy hand like a ****ing mook.

Y'all want to see **** like Fury's shuffle cause yer dumb. He even proved how dumb as **** that is and youse still but him boxing skills doe...no, his boxing skills got him looking at lights ya dumb dick, punching skills doe....sometimes say dem punching skills doe...ya ****in idiots.

Comment

A few days ago he said he didn't want to talk about their fight because he keeps in his own lane and doesn't stick him nose in other people's business

Comment

Working...
                      X