Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Train Joshua For The Usyk Rematch - He'd Definitely Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
    cant see it happening, but im rooting for wilder to win to stop this nonstop bragging
    Double standard much? Your comments belie the fact that Wilder is the most delusional narcissist in boxing.
    Dr Rassclart Dr Rassclart likes this.

Comment

This would be awesome. I think Fury would be an amazing trainer as well. Fury training Joshua to beat Usyk, then to fight him, is a great story. I'm down for it. He can't do any worse than Rob McCrappin, put it that way. Nash out.

Comment

If Fury loses to Wilder, he can still fight Joshua. Then I guess the heavyweight landscape, at the top anyway, is flipped upside down, and we may be talking about Wilder vs Usyk. I could even see Wilder vs Joshua.

But I still think this one this weekend is the most exciting one, Fury-Wilder 3. If this third fight was in late 2020 and there was no pandemic, I'd say I have little interest, and Fury wins undoubtedly.

But with everything that's happened since, Im so excited for this one.

I love Fury and his skills, but taking in the intangibles, and going against most logic, I'm picking Wilder to win ko or decision, but most likely a ko.
        Last edited by Liondw; 10-05-2021, 02:18 PM.

Comment

joshua always seemed genuine when he said he thinks he would smash fury in the ring, i wonder does he still think that after usyk

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
            cant see it happening, but im rooting for wilder to win to stop this nonstop bragging
            And when Wilder gets trounced, I'll be right here with non-stop bragging.
            Dr Rassclart Dr Rassclart likes this.

Comment

Best part of it is it's true!

Comment

I wonder is Fury making this offer is genuine or just salt in an open wound.

Comment

If AJ can learn to dance, maybe he can learn to twitch. He'll never learn how to be a 6' 9" mauler.

Comment

FoolishOrganicBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
                      You can't train the will to win, he wasn't willing to sell out in the first fight that ain't changing anytime soon.
                      Up the boro
                      Boro Boro likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X