Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Cotto still looks fat after several weeks of training already?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense, but Puerto Rican food >> Filipino food.

It is GOOD in my eyes that MAC is taking off the weight long and slow. Unlike Oscar who went to sub 147 for damn near the whole camp.

Two terrific fighters...this will be a great bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      No offense, but Puerto Rican food >> Filipino food.

It is GOOD in my eyes that MAC is taking off the weight long and slow. Unlike Oscar who went to sub 147 for damn near the whole camp.

Two terrific fighters...this will be a great bout.
      Says you! Everyone knows (except too proud to admit) Filipino Lechon > PR Oh yea, and why can you actually find Filipino restaurants around the word instead of PR and NY

Comment

damn..ive never seen cotto look this fat...he should stop drinking

Comment

he might be working more on stamina and losing weight is not easy

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            Says you! Everyone knows (except too proud to admit) Filipino Lechon > PR Oh yea, and why can you actually find Filipino restaurants around the word instead of PR and NY
            mannn idk.. i guess its personal taste but my roommate is filipino and i've been to his parents for dinner and parties and i just can't get into it.. i also worked next to a filipino restaurant called island cafe and i just couldnt get into it.. i do love lumpias tho!

Comment

Its cos he wears his trousers round his arse like a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Well, the Philippines has 25x (?) the population of PR, and is a poorer country... and thus a much larger expat population. Where you have expats, you have restos to accommodate the native cuisine.

Right?

Just my opinion. PR dish KO 4 Filipino dish

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                  Well, the Philippines has 25x (?) the population of PR, and is a poorer country... and thus a much larger expat population. Where you have expats, you have restos to accommodate the native cuisine.

Right?

Just my opinion. PR dish KO 4 Filipino dish
                  ****face, you cannot compare an independent country with a barrio of the USofA.

Comment

He looks about 3 months pregnant

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
                      mannn idk.. i guess its personal taste but my roommate is filipino and i've been to his parents for dinner and parties and i just can't get into it.. i also worked next to a filipino restaurant called island cafe and i just couldnt get into it.. i do love lumpias tho!
                      LOL I know what you mean, its tastes. One thing I've noticed about filipinos is they have pretty broad tastes and enjoy many different enthnicities food but a lot of their food is tangy and savory. I do love me some Arroz con Gandules. FYI you should try some of the Filipino food PR shares (Empanadas, Lechon, Adobo, Flan) may be more aimed to your tastes.

Comment

Working...
                      X