Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Cotto still looks fat after several weeks of training already?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, this is ridiculous.

People thought he was overtraining. I see this is as a good thing. It means he's not overdoing it and he still has fat to burn during the next couple of months as opposed to already being in fighting shape and burning muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      That's not the point. Cotto had started training for several weeks now and he still looks like in his first day of training camp. I was hoping he'd have the advantage over Pacquiao for training early.
      he started training camp early with "Light work" so when phil landman arrived in PR he wouldnt have to start from zero with the real training

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
        Well, the Philippines has 25x (?) the population of PR, and is a poorer country... and thus a much larger expat population. Where you have expats, you have restos to accommodate the native cuisine.

Right?

Just my opinion. PR dish KO 4 Filipino dish
        Dude, they're both 3rd world, but I was just in PR early last year for a week and in PI just this year. PR is crap compared to PI. There's no comparison man.

PI is poor but PR is poorer. I have to say though, PI seems it has gone down some from when the last time I was there, and that was nearly 10 years ago.

I must say, I did like the food carts that were serving chicken in PR. I f**kin' missed out on the lechon though. That would be the only reason I would go back, so I can do a comparison on PR lechon to PI lechon.

And, one thing is for sure, PI beaches over PR, I don't see how anyone can even debate this if you've been to both countries.

The one thing that caught me by surprised is how the PR's spoke spanish, it seems like y'all speak it much faster than the Mexicans and i don't think the words are even the same.

Comment

OMG!? He is too fat...yep he looses this fight. GTFOH!!!!!!!! This is just another thread to make Pachugger's feel better about Cotto training early.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            LOL I know what you mean, its tastes. One thing I've noticed about filipinos is they have pretty broad tastes and enjoy many different enthnicities food but a lot of their food is tangy and savory. I do love me some Arroz con Gandules. FYI you should try some of the Filipino food PR shares (Empanadas, Lechon, Adobo, Flan) may be more aimed to your tastes.
            Dang idk you guys eat flan lol.. i'm going to have to get my roomie to invite me over again.. i watch all the pacquiao fights at his parent's for free.. hopefully they'll order the cotto/pac and hook me up with lechon and flan.. damn im hungry now

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              And I thought Cotto will have the edge as he started training early. I guess not (this video was taken only yesterday). Pacquiao starts training after the press tour.

I think Pac looked more in-shape just by shooting movies, TV sitcoms and commercials.

Maybe, he too, is secretly drinking too much piss.

Comment

The people in here need to get a f ing grip. the damn video does not show anything with regards to what he is actually doing in his training. Is not even a minute long!

And you call that fat? the mans probably right around 160 pound if not 155. I have weighted 155 with a little fat like cotto so what.

You guys sound like a bunch of little princeses....

Like one of the other posters said.. wait till 1 week before the fight before criticizing builds.!!

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
                  Dude, they're both 3rd world, but I was just in PR early last year for a week and in PI just this year. PR is crap compared to PI. There's no comparison man.

PI is poor but PR is poorer. I have to say though, PI seems it has gone down some from when the last time I was there, and that was nearly 10 years ago.

I must say, I did like the food carts that were serving chicken in PR. I f**kin' missed out on the lechon though. That would be the only reason I would go back, so I can do a comparison on PR lechon to PI lechon.

And, one thing is for sure, PI beaches over PR, I don't see how anyone can even debate this if you've been to both countries.

The one thing that caught me by surprised is how the PR's spoke spanish, it seems like y'all speak it much faster than the Mexicans and i don't think the words are even the same.
                  PR is poorer? GTFOH!!! My wife is half Pinoy and was raised there. She tells me stories all the time about how poor she lived. Anywayz yall can continue with your played out racist wars, but state facts man!

Comment

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
                    he started training camp early with "Light work" so when phil landman arrived in PR he wouldnt have to start from zero with the real training
                    This was the same ole training implemented by Erika, De La Joto and Flattened, all three had the same results, D-r-a-i-n-e-d!

Comment

he is not perfect at the moment by any means ,not terrible either.

Comment

Working...
                      X