Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: If Joe Joyce Really Wants a War - Fight Me on Tank's Undercard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5

STFU and bet on Crawford vs porter with me $$$ I got Crawford mfka
    I'll bet you, I'll give you better than Vegas odds too, I'll give you 4-1 odds,in other words if Porter wins I get 4x the amount you will if Crawford wins. (Name your amount you want to wager)

Bud is -650 odds btw

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Why did Anthony Joshua care about fighting in Madison Square Garden?
      Keep in mind Joyce is with Warren. And he is high ranked by WBC and WBO.

Joyce probably wants a title shot on Fury`s belt or on undisputed championship in near future. he won`t take any big risks before that.
      Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 10-25-2021, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Keep in mind Joyce is with Warren. And he is high ranked by WBC and WBO.

Joyce probably wants a title shot on Fury`s belt or on undisputed championship in near future. he want take any big risks before that.
        Joyce has a long wait for any title shot ,he’s going to have to be in risky fights if he wants to stay sharp . My guess is an undisputed is declared before anyone actually gets a title shot in 2022 . Some guys can’t duck everyone in hoping a title shot-swings their way it’s to far off really for everyone ,hopefully the sanctioning bodies start sanctioning final elimination bouts with the top available guys . IBF seems to be protecting the top guys from Hrgovic for a bizarre reason ,a final elimination bout announced is long overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Joyce has a long wait for any title shot ,he’s going to have to be in risky fights if he wants to stay sharp . My guess is an undisputed is declared before anyone actually gets a title shot in 2022 . Some guys can’t duck everyone in hoping a title shot-swings their way it’s to far off really for everyone ,hopefully the sanctioning bodies start sanctioning final elimination bouts with the top available guys . IBF seems to be protecting the top guys from Hrgovic for a bizarre reason ,a final elimination bout announced is long overdue.
          If Whyte won`t be able to fight Fury for some reason ( for example if he will be ordered to fight Wallin still), than Joyce is next for Fury, as voluntary defense.

Comment

If Whyte won`t be able to fight Fury for some reason ( for example if he will be ordered to fight Wallin still), than Joyce is next for Fury, as voluntary defense.
            No way Fury volunteers to fight Joyce . Can’t see it . Joyce will fight whoever is holding the WBO belt next year .

Comment

Sure? Whyte (Interim), Wilder (WBC no. 1), Ruiz (WBC no. 2), Joyce (WBC no. 3). However, Joyce is top ranked WBO and it is likely this mandatory that will cause the belts to split to enable undisputed 2 late 2022.

Comment

Working...
              X