No announcement yet.

Marquez' Piss Drinking Makes it to Sportsnation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez' Piss Drinking Makes it to Sportsnation

It was the first topic today on Sportsnation.

Michelle Beadle(the blonde) said she'd drink her own pee.

The dude said he wouldn't.

i don't understand why he just doesn't eat more vitamins instead of drinking the wasted one from his piss

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
      i don't understand why he just doesn't eat more vitamins instead of drinking the wasted one from his piss
      :gay:

Warriors don't take vitamins.

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
        Seems logical.

I think he is just trying to freak out Mayweather. No diffrent to Robinson drinking blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
          Seems logical.

I think he is just trying to freak out Mayweather. No diffrent to Robinson drinking blood.
          It shows his mental determination. Gives him a little psyche edge. Also proves there's nothing he won't do to win the fight, not affraid of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            It shows his mental determination. Gives him a little psyche edge. Also proves there's nothing he won't do to win the fight, not affraid of anything.
            The man runs/trains daily 14,000 feet above sea level.
            Jogs through a volcano.
            Drinks his own pee.
            His diet is oldschool (eating raw eggs).

The guy should be, athlete of the year. At 35, with his conditioning, and focus is vary had to come by these days. Especially Mexican boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              If I Koed pro boxers or outboxed pro boxers for a living also was considered the best for a long period of time,I wouldn't care if he ate a piece of **** to feel confident. It would not bother me a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
                If I Koed pro boxers or outboxed pro boxers for a living also was considered the best for a long period of time,I wouldn't care if he ate a piece of **** to feel confident. It would not bother me a bit.
                However it will suck if he gets completely dominated and he drank urine to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                  It was the first topic today on Sportsnation.

Michelle Beadle(the blonde) said she'd drink her own pee.

The dude said he wouldn't.
                  She probably already swallows anyways. She blows the spew like its bubble gum, drinking piss ain't nothing for her.

Comment

Its going to be a Topic on PTI (Pardon the Interruption) also.

Comment

Working...
                    X