Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford On Porter Fight: It Means Putting That Extra Stamp On Being Considered The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford On Porter Fight: It Means Putting That Extra Stamp On Being Considered The Best

Terence Crawford refuses to accept any argument claiming another fighter above him in the mythical pound-for-pound rankings. Few lists still have the unbeaten, three-division champion in the top spot, many citing his relatively thin level of opposition in recent years. Crawford's upcoming WBO welterweight title defense versus former two-time welterweight titlist Shawn Porter (31-3-1, 17KOs) is a welcomed upgrade, and one where the defending champ plans to either cement or reclaim his place among the best in the world, depending on your viewpoint.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Crawford is a clown, he's not even top 10 pfp. Waste of a career. I hope Porter beats him.

Comment

Crawford is in a lose / lose situation. If he loses to Porter he just wasnt as good as people thought and if he beats Porter even by stoppage Porter is just washed up. My point is the Bud hate club will never give him credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        Crawford is in a lose / lose situation. If he loses to Porter he just wasnt as good as people thought and if he beats Porter even by stoppage Porter is just washed up. My point is the Bud hate club will never give him credit.
        You got it backwards.

If he loses to Porter, he'll make an excuse that he was too focused on Spence OR the Arum trashing got to him. Or that he caught COVID and didn't tell anyone.

Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
          Crawford is a clown, he's not even top 10 pfp. Waste of a career. I hope Porter beats him.
          not top 10? Well then who’s on your list? This should be funny because either you don’t know anything about boxing or you just hate Crawford due to biased love for another fighter. Either way, it should make your list interesting to read.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

You got it backwards.

If he loses to Porter, he'll make an excuse that he was too focused on Spence OR the Arum trashing got to him. Or that he caught COVID and didn't tell anyone.
            Fair enough that is 1 possible scenario. Let me ask you this though. What would you say or think if Crawford stops Porter? What is your outlook on that scenario?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Fair enough that is 1 possible scenario. Let me ask you this though. What would you say or think if Crawford stops Porter? What is your outlook on that scenario?
              Don't waste your time with this hater. He just spews hate. He will even blatantly lie and not admit it when called out. Every post of his reads like this for me, "hate, hate, hate, hate"

Comment

There is something to be said about becoming the #1 contender and forcing a fight….
                MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Comment

It's a good start, it's about 2 years late, but better late than never. This fight puts Crawford on the right road to being the best, but there's many miles to go.....
                  kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Crawford needs to fight Spence and doesn't seem bothered about doing it. Instead he prefers the slightly shop worn Porter who has and seems happy with that route

Comment

Working...
                    X