Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: Nobody Will Outbox Uysk at Heavyweight, Chisora Drew The Blueprint To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being very frontfoot aggressive with a significant size advantage works against Usyk as long as you can maintain it for 12 rounds.
    Chisora always gasses after 4-5 rounds and cant sustain his early work. If he was juiced to his **** like Miller, he could have kept outworking Usyk and made it uncomfortable for him.

Joshua has never been that type of a fighter and I dont think he can effectively change to that style.

Comment

We'll never see Joshua fully commit to letting his hands go again, he's timid, gunshy and seems lack the will to win. Ruiz = Maidana for AJ sadly

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

What has this got to do with race? You racist cuuunts make things tedious for everyone else. Wanker!
        you are a liar and you know it. blacks detest when a white beats one of them and wins a title.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post

you are a liar and you know it. blacks detest when a white beats one of them and wins a title.
          Same can be said in reverse though bro if you're being honest, people are pathetic a fights a fight at the end of the best man wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Same can be said in reverse though bro if you're being honest, people are pathetic a fights a fight at the end of the best man wins.
            same cant be said in reverse cause 90% of HW are black. that is why they get mad they think it is their legacy

Comment

same cant be said in reverse cause 90% of HW are black. that is why they get mad they think it is their legacy
              Actually it can because people get MORE attached to the fact a white person is on "top" because of that very reason...(it's much rarer therefore more "valued") pretty simple conclusion to come to isn't it.

Comment

You’re a muppet. You probably think I’m black.

No one has made it about race until the bellend decided to bring race into it. Just shut yer gob before I cave yer head in with burritos.

Comment

Maybe if AJ was 5 years younger, he could do all the things Conner says he can do, but he's not growing into it. Eddy might get a title stripped, so AJ and Whyte can fight for a vacant title, but time marches on.

Comment

Am I missing something? Usyk won the fight no question but I didn’t think he put in some ridiculous performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Joshua's knockdowns are much more recent. The only person to knock Fury down since the Steve Cunningham fight, which was 2013! Is Deontay Wilder. The world's hardest hitter. And it's not just Joshua's chin, it's that he has slow powers of recovery. Look how fast Fury recovered from every knockdown in his career. Then look at AJ, every time he is hurt he is wildly uncomfortable for an age. took him 2 rounds to recover being hit by Whyte, for 5 rounds he was a sitting duck/zombie vs Wlad, who for some reason prodded away instead of going for the kill, and never recovered vs Ruiz, so when he got clipped and rocked in R1/R2 off what to me, was just a small clip to the jaw/chin, he instantly went into retreat mode, never wanting to throw more than 2 punches at a time, rather than the 3/4/5s he needed to throw to have a chance of winning. Nash out.
                      Within your reply probably lies the answer to why Joshua is known as the vulnerable one. Yeah, you're right, the recency of his troubles and the subsequent impact upoon his fighting style have made a bigger impact on the public consciousness.

Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X