This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why haven't other countries in Latin America

embraced boxing as much as Mexico, a country who has produced more great fighters and champions than the rest of Latin America combined?

PR>>>>>>>>>Mexico in Championshop fights and Champs per Capita

STFU and go away!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

FU! Why the hate! I didn't say anything about PR. I consider PR, which a great boxing country btw, part of the Carribean. I'm mainly talking about Central and South America.

Chill!

Comment

You need to a) get a library card; b) check out several non-fiction books; and c) educate yourself as to what "Latin America" is.

E

Comment

It doesn't matter Mexicans produce more quality boxers and not really even close I know Boriquas want to bring out the "per capita card" statistically speaking Mexico-109 million plus another 15-20 million people of mexican decent in the US

VS
          Puerto Rico- 4 million plus another 3 million of PR decent in the US and we know that its a huge demographic advantage but real talk Julio Ceasar Chavez outshined almost all puerto rican fighters by himself but when you thrown in Delahoya and you have two guys who pretty much took on everyone in the last twenty years and won most of their matches ..... Fighters like Bobby Chacon, Erick Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera (all Legends and sure hall of famers) gave boxing fans some of the most memorable fights we have ever seen,PR fighters aren't bad but when Camacho comes out as one their legends you know there is not many to chose from trinidad was a great fighter but his hand wrapping are questionable just ask Bernard Hopkins in that fight Tito Trinidad did have that devestating hook and Cotto is proving to be great but they are still far off from reaching the levels of Morales Chavez or even Delahoya real talk

Comment

PR wouldn't be **** if it wasn't for the U.S.

If Mexico or Cuba were to of had the benefits you guys get. No fucking contest.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
              You need to a) get a library card; b) check out several non-fiction books; and c) educate yourself as to what "Latin America" is.

E
              Actually, geographically and factually speaking, PR is part of the Caribbean and now part of North America as per their relationship with the US.

My bad for the misunderstanding, I probably should have said Central and South America.

What you need to do is a) have a swig of beer and b) chillax! You and the others are taking this thread way too seriously. Relax!

Comment

Originally posted by htown_boxingfan View Post
                It doesn't matter Mexicans produce more quality boxers and not really even close I know Boriquas want to bring out the "per capita card" statistically speaking Mexico-109 million plus another 15-20 million people of mexican decent in the US

VS
                Puerto Rico- 4 million plus another 3 million of PR decent in the US and we know that its a huge demographic advantage but real talk Julio Ceasar Chavez outshined almost all puerto rican fighters by himself but when you thrown in Delahoya and you have two guys who pretty much took on everyone in the last twenty years and won most of their matches ..... Fighters like Bobby Chacon, Erick Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera (all Legends and sure hall of famers) gave boxing fans some of the most memorable fights we have ever seen,PR fighters aren't bad but when Camacho comes out as one their legends you know there is not many to chose from trinidad was a great fighter but his hand wrapping are questionable just ask Bernard Hopkins in that fight Tito Trinidad did have that devestating hook and Cotto is proving to be great but they are still far off from reaching the levels of Morales Chavez or even Delahoya real talk

Real ignorant Fool right here.

Gomez best SBW of ALL time - Can you say any mexican is/was teh best of all tim in a division?

Gomez
                Benitez
                Ortiz
                Torrres
                Trinidad
                Escalera
                De Jesus
                Rosario
                Sugar De LEon - Second Best CW in History behind Holyfield

PR is the only country with a Champ in every division!!!!!!!

Only thing Mexico have is more Champs, because 109 mill if my Math doesnt fail me is 27 times more than 4 Million!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                  PR wouldn't be **** if it wasn't for the U.S.

If Mexico or Cuba were to of had the benefits you guys get. No fucking contest.
                  Cuba are a bunch of Amateurs thts it.

And Mexico gets 10 times the Money PR gets for food and for teh drug trafficking.

Its not out fault that your Country doesnt know how to use his Money!!!!!!

Comment

Cuba are a bunch of Amateurs thts it.

And Mexico gets 10 times the Money PR gets for food and for teh drug trafficking.

Its not out fault that your Country doesnt know how to use his Money!!!!!!
                    Well thanks to Fidel. But I bet if they had them food tickets and welfare you guys receive. It won't even be close bro. Even now through out the years they had good champions cause they escaped. Imagine if they didn't and they got the benefits PR do?? Oh man.....like I said....NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Comment

Working...
                    X