This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
    dumbasses in PR have voted for them to stay. that invasion was more than a century ago
    The votes are always spilt why is that? We vote statehood, Commonwealth, and I DONT ****ING KNOW. THey have that instead of freedom, I DONT ****ING KNOW LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
      Bingo! Actually I might call Chicano79us to move here if a I ever need a moving toilet that talks with a funny accent!!!!!
      No TY. I don't need beauty tips.

Comment

dumbasses in PR have voted for them to stay. that invasion was more than a century ago
        PR's are incapable of sorting **** out here. That's the damn truth. While there are extremely capable and brilliant minds in the private industry, I'd trust a monkey running the government more than the current crop of natives if we ever went independent.

I'd hop on a plane to Melbourne, AU asap (my second home on my wish list of places to live).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          51% of all Mexican immigrant households use at least one major welfare program and 28% use more than one program.
          – 40% use food assistance, 35% use Medicaid, 6% use cash assistance.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2007/welfarerelease.html

What this program boils down to is a massive subsidy to those who employ those illegal aliens at low wages. It's also a massive subsidy to the Mexican government which doesn't have to take care of their own people, they can push them off on the sucker country next doo

http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/005725.html

Map of Mexico

Mexico is a member of the North America Free Trade Agreement and shares a 2,000-mile border with the United States. Mexico, the 14th largest economy in the world, and second largest trading partner of the United States, had $11 billion in foreign direct investment, and received $23.9 billion in remittances in 2007. Mexico faces huge gaps between rich and poor, north and south, urban and rural. Over 40 percent of the country’s population live on less than $2 per day while close to 18 percent live on less than $1 per day.

http://www.usaid.gov/locations/latin...ountry/mexico/

Can you STFU now Chicana?????
          Chicana who are the leechers???????

Comment

• Originally posted by htown_boxingfan View Post
            EDUCATE your self before posting ****
            don't point fingers at me if you're not gonna post anything else. save your time for more productive things if you're soooo "educated"

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              There will be no beauty tip in this job. Is going to be a dirty job just like you like it chicano79us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                PR's are incapable of sorting **** out here. That's the damn truth. While there are extremely capable and brilliant minds in the private industry, I'd trust a monkey running the government more than the current crop of natives if we ever went independent.

I'd hop on a plane to Melbourne, AU asap (my second home on my wish list of places to live).

Comment

we've never had the problems you're having now, even when the US didn't give us any aid

jumping fences must've made you dizzy, go and rest for a while
                  LMAO!!! ***** please!!

If you guys were to be independent now, as soon as the first Hurricane hits...you fools would be running back to the U.S. to take you back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    We know you got DLH for that!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Chicana who are the leechers???????
                      You guys.......

Comment

Working...
                      X