Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Fight Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Fight Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder Without The Belts

On Saturday night at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Anthony Joshua suffered his second career defeat when he was outboxed over twelve rounds by Oleksandr Usyk. Uysk left the ring with the WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO heavyweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You’ve got usyk problems now. And I can see usyk winning even clearer the second time around.

Comment

I think AJ meant to say Tommy Fury

Comment

No way aj beats usyk or fury. Totally impossible or so. I'd say 1 out of 100 at most.

Wilder is 50-50. Aj is better technically but imo can get caught by combos like it was vs usyk. And wilder is deadly.

Comment

Sure you would, because your belts are at usyk. You have Usyk problems man.

Comment

This kind of talk makes me think he doesn't think he's going to beat Usyk in the rematch. Will Joshua still maintain his fan base when he's clearly not the best? Is it really just marketing? Will we still have to hear "I'm the A side?" "Here's your flat rate?"

Comment

Only way win rematch is go for the ko yet if go classic aj then would probably get caught as usual or just gas out. Fury wont outbox but 40% chance vs fury. Wilder aj would outright aj not elusive n slightly smaller reach wilder def faster or more athletic im 100% aj get caught by wilder n aj not getting up from that. Dude gets caught every fight no joke by fighters half the power less reach n less athletic than wilder. Aj vs usyk 30% chance . aj vs fury 40% ( fury bigger target less quick) aj vs wilder 0 %

Comment

Respect, wise words aj, nothing wrong with losing most people don't have winning mentality, that's y they are not winners, the l for for a lesson, still a great fighter still top 10 heavyweight which is great

Comment

Respect to Joshua, he takes on anyone, win or lose. Of course, him vs Fury or Wilder has lost a whole lot of its spark, but would still watch.

Fury vs AJ as it would've been before is finished. If it was Wilder or even Fury hitting Joshua as Usyk did, he would've been knocked out.

But what Usyk lacks in one punch heavyweight power, he makes up for in the technical skill that is above all the others.

Comment

As long as he remembers when him and Eddie hearn were saying they should get lion share of money as he had three belts. Works in reverse now.

Comment

Working...
                    X