Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: AJ Is Already Talking About Usyk Rematch Now; We Have To Check That Eye Socket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: AJ Is Already Talking About Usyk Rematch Now; We Have To Check That Eye Socket

Eddie Hearn might attempt to talk Anthony Joshua into a confidence-building bout before the former heavyweight champion climbs into the ring to oppose Oleksandr Usyk again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I used to hate AJ "humble bro" attitude because i thought it was fake but he seems legit. Kudos to him. Loved the fight. Usyk is a master boxer.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

If A.J manages to win the rematch he is a better man for it. If not it was a good run and he took risks as a unified champion so much respect to the guy.

Comment

I come to the conclusion that British fighters have soft faces, i.e Kell Brook, Billy Joe Saunders, and now Joshua. They need some flouride in their drinking water or calcium supplements or something over there...
        But on the flip side, you mean to tell me Joshua lost, and he didn't claim a hurt bicep, accuse his trainer of spiking his water, the ref of being against him, Usyk of having egg weights in his gloves or pulling his hand out of the glove for extra reach, or someone doing a JuJu on him? Pure class act, a champ not a chump

Comment

I was impressed AJ didn't quit half way through the fight this time.

He's been battered by the fattest in the division, and now battered by a cruiserweight... definition of hype job right there.

Audley Harrison 2.0...

Comment

All psychologists and psychiatrists have been recalled….24 hour crisis hotlines are working overtime due to the mass depression of matchroom casual sweet carolines….

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
              I used to hate AJ "humble bro" attitude because i thought it was fake but he seems legit. Kudos to him. Loved the fight. Usyk is a master boxer.
              Everyone is taking this Usyk as a " master " boxer too far. Can he box well ? yes very well. No denying that. But let's face it, AJ looked absolutely horrible. That's the sad state of the heavyweight division. It's horrific. Fury is severely flawed also. Deontay maybe the worst " boxer " of all of them and he's considered a top 3 heavyweight. Usyk won fair and square but he's a small light hitting heavyweight. Fury has the perfect style, and size, to beat Usyk quite handily.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
                He was blaming his closed up eye in post fight interview. Said he couldn't see in 9th round. Making all sorts of excuses. He's as arrogant a they come.

He got out boxed from opening bell.

Comment

Now Just imagine Usyk putting on an extra 60lbs between the rematch and giving a decision away to Joshua. #nevergonnahappen
                  landotter landotter Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Anyone notice final bell rang 10 seconds early. To save AJ from getting ko'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X